Hope

Kara POV:

We were about to head to bed when our phones went off.
"Alex." I said
"Felicity." Oliver said looking at his phone and then at me.

. . .

"Why is Damien Darhk destroying the city ?" Barry asked walking in. Him and his team were setting fires and killing people and just destroying the city.
"He's trying time draw me out." Oliver said "and it's working." He added
"You're not going out there alone." I said
"Kara, I have to. I can't risk you for someone who wants me. I love you. I'll see you in a bit."  He said
"I'm going with you." I argued
"Kara...."
"I'll be the distraction. While I distract him you go and end it." I said and he just nodded.
"Don't you think you should put out a message for the people first?" Alex asked me and Oliver nodded
"Go. It's going to take time for the team to get ready." He said and I nodded.
"You ready?" Alex asked me
"Yeah." I said and everyone watched me as I made a speech that would be broadcasted to the city.
"What is mom doing?" Mia asked Barry.
"Sending out a message." He said
"About?" She asked
"Hope." He said and smiled at me.

"People of national city, this is supergirl and

"People of national city, this is supergirl and... I hope you can hear me. We have been attacked. Mothers and father's, friends and neighbors, children, everyone, suddenly  stopped by a force of evil, as great as this world has ever known. Your attacker has sought to take your free will, your individuality, your spirit, everything that makes you who you are. When facing an attack like this it's easy to feel hopeless, we retreat, we lose our strength, lose ourselves."

"I know, I lost everything when I was young

"I know, I lost everything when I was young. When I first landed on this planet I was sad and alone. But I found out, that there is so much love in this world, out there for the taking. And you, the people of national city, you helped me, you let me be who I'm meant to be. You gave me back to myself, you made me stronger than I ever thought possible, and I love you for that. Now, in each and everyone of you there is a light, a spirit that can not be snuffed out, that won't give up. I need your help again. I need you to hope. Hope.
That you will remember that you can all be heroes.