Wedding

Couple months later.
Rehearsal night

Barry POV:

We were at the Kent farm helping to set up. Kara and Cait were off doing something when Oliver came up to me.

" so you and Caitlin?" " huh?" "Barry I've seen the way you've been looking at her

" huh?"
"Barry I've seen the way you've been looking at her."
" is it that obvious?"
" one thing you do not have Barry Allen is a poker face." Ollie said and I laughed
" I love her but.."
"It's too soon." Oliver said
"Yeah I think so."
"Time will tell. Time will heal." He said
"Very poetic." I laughed
" ALLEN, QUEEN LITTLE HELP WOULD BE GREAT!" Clark yelled
"Race ya." I said and Oliver rolled his eyes.

A little while later...

Cait was in the kitchen with lois.  I just kept looking at her.

"Don't look at me like that

"Don't look at me like that." Cait said laughing
"Like what?" I asked
"Like I'm your everything." She said
I don't know how else to look at you, Cait."
" I love you barry Allen." She said
"Love you too." I said and Lois smiled.
"Lunch!" Lois yelled and everyone came in.
" so I have a little speech that I know I'm supposed to give later and tomorrow but this one is personal and for family. Almost 15 years ago Kara and I were sent here from a totally different place, totally different way of life and the Danvers family took her in and the Kent family took me in. She met a best friend that became family to both of us and along the way the love of her life. Kara, I couldn't walk through this life without you. You made us all believe in ourselves. And now we're all grown up and you're getting married tomorrow. I guess I'm just happy and grateful that we could all be here today with the people that we love." Clark said and I looked at Cait and she looked back at me.