no way

House and Wilson have been dating for about a month now. They are trying to keep it quiet and secret. They only kiss and stuff when they are home or not near their colleagues.

• • •

House is doing clinic duty when a patient walks in. Doctor cuddy informs her that her doctor for that day will be doctor house. She goes and waits in the room.

House walks in the room. "And what seems to be the problem." She lists off how she has been very tired, and she has been throwing up, and she's been having bad heart burn, and she been having abdominal pain, and she thinks she's gaining weight. House looks at her and says "well, I don't think you need me for a pregnancy test" and leaves.

• • •

House finishes clinic duty and heads to Wilson's office. He nocks on the door. He hears a quiet "come in" from the other side. House walks in and closes the door. Wilson looks up from his paperwork and frowns at house. "Since when do you knock?" "Since now" Wilson sighs and sets down his paperwork. "What's up" house sits down in the chair across from Wilson and rests his chin on his cane. "Boring clinic duty." Wilson nods and leans back in his chair. "And you came here because..." He pauses and squints at house "...you want me to, make it less boring?" House smiles "only if you want to" Wilson chuckles and gets up. He walks over to house, who was staring at him the whole time. House smiles up at him.

Wilson leans over and kisses house softly on the lips. House smiles and deepens the kiss. House stands up and pushes Wilson into the desk lightly while kissing him. They wrap there arms around each other and things start to get hot. House starts to unbutton Wilson's shirt. He kisses all up and down his neck. House sucks on Wilson's collar bone and he moans. A bright red hickey shows it's self. House unbuttoned more of Wilson's shirt. Just then House's pager went off.

"Oh you've got to be kidding me!" He looks at his pager and sighs. "I've gotta go babe" he kisses Wilson one last time "...but, if you wanna come over to my place tonight, maybe have some dinner?" House asks. Wilson smiles brightly "I'd love that" house starts to the door and Wilson starts buttoning up his shirt when he notices the hickey. "hah, you bad bad boy" he smiles at House. House winks back at him and leaves.

• • •

House and his team are in his office diagnosing a patient. Wilson is walking by his office and House calls him in. "I want your opinion on this one." Wilson sighs "what is it" he asks looking at houses team. They all look just as confused as him "now answer truthfully. Does this cane make my ass look big?" Wilson rolls his eyes. Then he looks at houses butt, smirks and says "it's not the canes fault" and walks out. He can hear houses laughs as he leaves.

• • •

House and Wilson are chatting in the lunch room smiling and laughing. Cuddy walks up to them and sits down. "I noticed that you have been spending an awful lot of time together." She says smiling "when are you guys going to come out already" she jokes. They laugh together then House says "how about now" cuddy is confused at first. "I'm gay and James here just so happens to be a babe so..." Cuddy laughs thinking it's his usual 'im gay' joke he makes a lot. Then House takes Wilson's hand. "No way!" Cuddy say shocked. "Yes I'm afraid, I'm stuck with this idiot for a while until he dumps me or purposes, then its permanent." Wilson says chuckling slightly.

Cuddy is gaping at them. Then she smiles "you know I'm actually not that surprised. I mean you do spend a lot of time together. And your always joking about it." She says thoughtfully. They laugh again.

• • •

House is about to leave when Cameron walks up to him. "Hey" she says "can I help you?" House replies. "Uh I just wanted to know if you wanted to go out tonight" she bits her lip. "No sorry not tonight I already have a date" her spirits fall "oh" she says "who is it?" "My boyfriend" she blinks at him "your... Your boyfriend?" "Yeah maybe you've seen him around he's annoying, brown eyes and hair, he's an oncologist, a bit short" "Wilson?" "Oh so you have met him! What a small world!" With that house turns and heads out the door.

_______________________________________

The second one is up! Hope you enjoyed. This one is a little longer so that's good. But thank you for reading!