what's wrong

House is sitting on the floor in his cell. He is currently sharing it with a man who keeps singing the same two lines of a song that house doesn't even know. Given that he only gets two lines of a song that may not even exist isn't bad that he can't figure out what it is.

House gets up and limps over to the bars and rests his hands on them. "Hello!" He yells out "I think it's time for me to go home!" No reply "I at least get to make a call you dick! I know you can hear me!" That gets the man's attention.

Half an hour later Wilson shows up with the bail money. House is let out of his cell and he walks right past Wilson ignoring him. He sighs and follows house. They get outside and house looks around. "Wheres your car" Wilson points to it. They walk very to it and get ready to get in. "I show up with 15,000 dollars and bail you out and all you have to say is wheres your car?" Wilson says mockingly "You haven't thanked me you haven't apologized you have said one word to me other then wheres your car. Do you think I don't care and will just blow this over like... Like... Like I don't care about you?! I was worried and you haven't even explained what happened!"

House is silent for a moment "it doesn't matter" house says softly "like hell it doesn't! I drove all the way here just to get you out of JAIL! Do you not understand that! I was worried! I thought you did something stupid! If all you want to do is exploit me for money then this is it! I know you like to test the only things that go right in your life to the limit! I care about you! If our friendship means nothing to you then tell me! If I mean nothing to you tell me and I'll get out of your life! But if somewhere, in that tiny little messed up brain you have, you actually care about me then stop treating me like shit! I'm tired of it Greg! You use me and tell me I mean nothing to you! I help you and you say it's all my fault! I ignore you you say I'm stupid! Can't you see what you say affects people! Or are you just to much of a sociopath to care?" Wilson slams his hand down on his car.

Wilson turns around and leans his back against his car. He rubs his eyes and pinches the bridge of his nose with his fingers and tucks his other hand under his arm. All of that emotional outbreak was really getting to him. He tries to hold it in but to no avail and he starts to cry.

"You know have you ever thought that you mean so much to me I'm scared of letting you go! Have you ever thought that our relationship means so much to me! That I'm so confused by it that I don't know what to do! Have you ever even once thought that... That... That I... I mean you... You mean so much to me and... And... Oh God damnit!" House kicks a rock and sends it flying. "Have you ever thought that the reason I treat you this way, the reason I still put up with you, the reason that I've only ever apologized to you, the reason that I always go to you for things, is... Is.. is because I love you!"

House turns around and leans against the car and crosses his arms. A small tear rolls down his cheek as he takes in what he just said. He wipes the tear away quickly not want to show any signs of weakness.

This time it's Wilson's turn to be silent. He had never thought of it that way. He had never thought house would be capable of feeling love. "No" he say quietly. "No I didn't. You always shut me out. You keep to yourself and play games. You never want me around so I always thought you put up with me because I was useful for you. Just another lab rat to experiment on. I never thought you could ever love me back. So that's why I put up with my marriages. I tried desperately to make myself happy. And everyday you'd just make me more miserable except for those select few days where you'd actually be nice to me. Those days are the reason I stayed. The reason I still put up with you"

Wilson was very quiet when saying all this. He had just poured out his heart and soul to this man. This man could easily break his heart and shatter his soul if he wanted to. Instead house walked around the car to Wilson. He wrapped his arms around him and pulled him close.

They cried in each other's arms. They held each other close for what seemed like hours. They cried so many tears for each other. They eventually calmed down and relaxed again.

"I don't feel like going into work right now" house said "take us home" Wilson nodded and got in the car. House walked around to the passenger side and got in.

They got in bed and just cuddled for hours. They kissed and said they loved each other. They apologized and cuddled some more. They fell asleep in each other's arms feeling safe and warm.