Chapter 3

We are really glad so many of you are good and answers in time, but we have sme few people that havnt answered untill just today, and were sorry if this is harsh, but we told you before you started the game that this was a weekly thing and you wont got chances. 

becouse we were on vacation we have let this week go and if you answered to late that is ok, but NEVER again. 

you that didnt deliver in time will get punished with that you dnt have a choice in this chapter.

Mac stood the in total shock, there was so much blood. She never thought a person could have so much blood. Sophie came running into the kitchen when she heard the scream. Mac “Be careful!” she screamed to Sophie, but it was too late. She slipped on the slippery floor and fell on her back.  She laid there with her mind completely blank, trying to wrap her head around what just happened. When she felt her clothes getting soaked she sat up, she looked down at herself. “Oh my god” she breathed out, panicking. Mac grabbed Sophie and pulled her away from the body. Valerie came into the kitchen followed by all the others, she screamed. “oh no, not Daren!” the tears streamed down her face, she hadn’t know him that well, but he was a good person. A horrific thought came to her mind. “im next” Taylor walked over to the body and got down on her knees to check for a pulse, not that she thought she would find one, but you really never knew. “He’s gone” she said quietly as he had no pulse. Tammie looked around, the kitchen floor was slippery Someone had poured oil on the floor, and it seemed like he had sipped  and hit his head on the counter before hitting it on the stone floor. Taylor looked at Tammie, “we need to get him out of here.” Tammie nodded “I agree” She said “do you mind helping me?” Taylor didn’t answer she just went over to Daren’s body and grabbed him under his arms, lifting up. Aiden walked over to Sophie and helped her up and looked at the others, “let’s get out of here. There is nothing we can do.” Sophie felt nauseous now more than ever, and fought to keep down her lunch. She grabbed Aiden for support. Aiden wrapped his arm around Sophie and looked at her pale face. “Come on, let’s go and clean you up” she offered carefully. Sophie just nodded trying to get her mind off of her clothes, don’t think about a white house, don’t think about a white house she told herself over and over again in her mind.

Maja came in to the kitchen and saw all the blood, “what’s going on?” Mac looked at Maja before she hugged her tight “where have you been?” she said with a sob. Maja couldn’t help but roll her eyes “I was in hiding, like everyone should be, there is a murderer in here” Mac pulled away “I really want to take a shower, but how. We don’t have room key” she whispered to Maja as she whipped away some happy tear. Maja thought for a second “I have an idea” she said and walked over to Tammie thet came out from the door to the basement “uhm, Tammie?” Tammie turned to look at Maja “yes?” Maja half smiled “Mac and I have a room on fourth floor, but it’s getting kind of creepy up there alone, do you think we could switch rooms?” Tammie nodded “of course, that’s a good idea” she raised a voice “hey everyone, Maja just came with a good idea. Since we all are kind of freaked out right now, I think that everyone that doesn’t have a room on the second floor should be able to switch rooms so we can be more gathered at one place.” She looked at Valerie for some sort of confirmation. Valerie nodded “its six empty rooms on the second floor, I want to move from the workers hall too.” She said. “I’ll show you where the keys are” she said and motioned everyone to follow her. When she had given out the keys and keeping one for herself she took a deep breath. “Do anyone mind coming with me to get my things? I’m not comfortable going alone.” Maja smiled at Valerie “I’ll go with you” she said and turned to Mac and gave her a key “why don’t you go and take a shower and ill find us some clothes” she said in a low voice.

Taylor walked in to her room, trying to think, but the sound of Ashley and Eddie yelling their lungs out from the next room made it impossible.. She looks at her hands that are full of blood, I need to take a shower, she thought to herself. She walked over to the closet to get some new cloths and opened them. “ahhh” she half screamed.