Chapter 8.

Caspian Salvatore ^^^

"I didn't mean to get so angry father" I whisper as I shrink further into my seat looking anywhere but him.

"Hunny, it's not your fault" my dad smiles taking my hand in his "I mean it's not like you yelled it to the world or anything" he snickers only to be smacked across the head by my mother.

"What your father is trying to say," she says while glaring at my father who looks anywhere but her "Is that it's not okay to use the power you have against others, sweetie, I get it you were mad because one of your squad members were hurt and hurt badly being the youngest and all but you need to really think before you do, okay" she smiles taking my face in her hands pressing our foreheads together "But like it's still badass that you went all hulk" Mother smirks winking at me making my father, brother and I laugh.

"Just no more fights okay" My father smiles ruffling my hair making me pout.

"So Santino, Monte, Vitale, my boys," our father says leaning back in his chair.

"Oh, boy" is heard for the three boys who sit next to me making me giggle.

"How was my baby girls right hook," Father asks suddenly leaning forward and looking excited only to be slapped across the head again by mom "What, I need to know geez women" He grumbles only to get slapped again making me and the boys laugh.

"Oh, you should have seen her," Monte starts telling father all about how I had wiped Mila's makeup clean off and moving onto how I demanded the boys to get the car.

"And then we speed to the Saint's high she looked so badass shutting the door when Santino wasn't even finished lecturing her about her actions and storming into the school like she owned the place" Vitale pitches in making me grumble.

"And then boom shit. Went. Down" Santino smirks patting my shoulder even though he was the one who tried to stop me from going in the first place.

"Well, I guess I won't need to pitch guards outside the school now do I" My father grumbles with a pout as my mother rubs his shoulder giving him an amused look while I stare in shock.

"You.....What" I all but scream making him and out mother laugh.

"He was only kidding Hunny" Mom smiles "Alright well we have a business meeting in twenty minutes so we need to go, we will be back at twelve or one in the morning so do not wait up" She glares at Vitale and Monte who are usually the ones who wait for them to come home so they know that their safe.

"Yes, we know" the matter making Santino and me snicker, Vitale and Monte were taken in by our family when their families were killed in a shipment pick up on the northside of our city, both Monte and Vitales fathers were there and got killed on the spot, while their mothers were killed in a plane crash on their way back home, so my parent's being their parent's best friends and basically god parent's to Vitale and Monte it only seemed right to take them in.

"Good, now we'll see you all tomorrow before school" Mom smiles kissing our head before dragging our father away who grumbles and protests about going.

"Alright so who wants to watch a movie," Monte asks making us all shoot up and rush down the stairs and into the living room.

It's been an hour and we're watching our second movie, we're halfway through it when the doorbell rings "I'll get it" I grumble, standing up I push the blanket away from my feet before I slowly walk to the door.

Once I get to the door I dust of the crumble from my t-shirt before I open the door, looking up I scream before slamming the door.

The sound of feet pounding the ground is heard from behind me making me spin around and press my back against the door, staring at my brothers who look back at me with their eyes wide.