When we met

It was a warm Summers day. It was your first day attending UA high. You were so excited because it has been your dream since you were a child to attend UA. As you were walking you were day dreaming about what would happen when you arrive,what everyone would think about you. You were thinking so hard you did not even notice someone in front of you and before you knew it CRASH.

You quickly pick yourself up and to your surprise you see a fairly built boy with spikey blonde hair and blood red eyes."I am so sorry you said, please forgive me I'm supper clumsy!"
"YOU STUPID EXTRA I DONT NEED YOUR HELP!" the boy screamed. "........sorry........"  Your face became gloomy as you started to continue walking to UA. "Hey wait up!" You turn to see the same boy. "Sorry.....I'm a douchebag....let's just get this fucking day over and let's get to UA." he said with anger in his voice.

"My name is(y/n)  what about you?"you ask. "Katsuki"he says sounding very annoyed. " Oi don't think now that I'm being nice to you we are 'friends' got it?" He said angrily. "Got it.....by the way how did you know I was going to UA?"you ask.
"Uniform dumb ass" Oooooh that makes much more sense you think to yourself.

You arrive and you see a bit standing by the gate he had red and white hair. He seemed very gloomy. You wondered what was wrong and desired to go ask him. Katsuki noticed you walking away but did nothing and continued with his day. " Hey my name is (y/n). I was just wondering, you seem lonely and gloomy wanna be friends? I don't have many friends and I would just love us to be friends!" He looked down at you and said "Shotō is the name and sure we can be friends." You ask him shyly "Ummmm this is my first time at UA mind showing me around" He seemed as if he was thinking but quickly proved differently by grabbing you by you hand and started showing you around. Once you arrived to class you saw a man  with long black hair and a scruffy looking beard.

"You may be seated" the man said and started to introduce himself. "My name is Mr. Aizawa or atleast that is what you will be calling me. You must be (f/n) (l/n) am I right?"he asked. "Yep that's me!" You quickly take your seat at the back.
                                 ~TIME.                SKIP~
After school you started walking home when you hear someone call your name. You turn around and see .....