Pervert

Shotō p.o.v
When I looked down I saw her bra. I was shooked and looked straight back up and I could feel the blush approaching my cheeks. "Shotō? Are you ok?"she asked. " I u-umm I -i c-can see do-down your sh-shirt" I say blushing and turning my head. (Y/n) looks down to see what i meant and quickly covers herself from the boy. "Y-you pervert!" (Y/n) jumped out of the bed. I'm going to go home if your ok with that"(y/n) demands

(Y/n) p.o.v
I start to pack my things and look at Shotō letting him know I'm ready to leave. He jumps out of bed still blushing and walked you to the front door. When he opens the door for you you realised it was already 10pm. You were too scared to walk home because it took an hour just to walk back home from Shotō's place to yours. "U-um can I stay the night?"you ask shyly. "Sure!" Shotō said. He let you back in. " So umm this is kinda awkward but your gonna have to share a bed with me, our spare bedrooms are occupied" You started to blush but stupidly agreed. "Is it ok if I take a shower Shotō?" You say as you both walk to his room. " Ok you can just borrow some of my shorts and a shirt" he said politely still blushing. " Ok but I still need to try them on before the time you know just for incase...." He passes you the smallest pair of shorts he has and the smallest shirt he has. He walks out the rooms so that you could get changed. The shirt was a little too big but the shorts were way too big, suddenly you hear the door open and it is....