🚫 (Martial Law) 🚫

🚫Overprotective!Martial Law
X
🚫Reader

What martial looks like↑
He is wearing the 1st uniform.

Informations :
You and martial are in a relationship. You both are living together in martials house...I mean mansion , whatever. You didn't care about his 'mansion'.
You called it a house because you ain't a spoiled :D

Of course! Overprotective martial lolz.

Made : 20 September 2019
Posted : 29 September 2019

------
Monday
Y/N are now in the park talking with America. It was peaceful but they didn't know this.
martial law, Y/N's boyfriend , are hiding behind the tree , a bit far.
He Is looking at both of them seriously. He is more likely to watch Americas every step.
"that shit. He was so Close to Y/N.
And he sometimes blushed from her...MY girlfriend i mean."
Martial said , clinching his fist.
While for America, America feels uneasy. Like he is being watched.
Y/N feels this too but both of them ignore it.

For the past hours , Y/N remembered that martial said to be home at only a hour. Y/N stopped the conversation and told America that she needs to go. Martial law looks at Y/N walking home. He smiled Because Y/N remembered what he said. "ill torture America in another time."
Martial law said and walk away from the tree and ran sneakly to his and Y/N's house. More likely mansion tho. And they live together for months now.
Now thankfully he goes in the mansion first , he goes to the couch and played his phone like he didn't even go anywhere.

Seconds later , There's a knock on the door and a opening door.
Martial looked and it's his girlfriend Y/N. Y/N closed the door and looks at martial
"Im home."
Y/N said calmly
"Good. You remembered what I said ."
Martial said and smiled at her and look back at his phone.
Y/N smiled back and sit next to martial at the couch.
"So , you said you wanted to hang out with someone. I didn't get the chance to ask who the 'someone' is. Who was it , Y/N?"
Y/N stopped smiling and sweat a bit. Martial law and America are enemys for a long time. Y/N looks at martial and lied.
"it was belaru-"
"Liar."
Martial cut Y/N's Sentence.
Y/N sweat more and tries to make a comeback.
"M-me.? Li-liar? Then how d-did you k-know I'm l-lying?!"
Y/N said quickly and stutter.
„Damn it! I stutter...now he really knows I'm lying..„
Y/N said in her mind.
"Because of that stutter Mahal."
Martial said proudly. Martial was looking at his phone the entire time. Now he looks at Y/N. Y/N widen her eyes and looked down.
Martial lifted her chin up so he could look at her. Martial was pretty tall so he had to lift her chin a bit more higher.
"so , who was it?"
Y/N sighed and said truthfully.
"it was America.."
"i knew it."
Martial said , keeping his lie that he was spying on them.
While Y/N widen her eyes in shock.
"h-how did you know!?"
Y/N said with a shock tone.
"you and America are very close...friends. I could've sworn that maybe he likes you. And I'm very aware of that. Of course because I'm his enemy after all. But I think you shouldn't go anywhere this week."
Martial said and grinned.
"Wh-what! No! I promise Ame
That I'm gonna meet him again at Friday..!"
"Yeah , that's canceled."
Martial law said proudly again.
Y/N 'hmp!'ed on him and made that angry face.
Martial smiled and kissed you passionately. Seconds later he pulled out.
"you know that I do this to show how much I love you and protect you right? America can do anything. I mean everything , like..everything. you love me back too right?"
"i- of course I do! It's just that...
I think you are overprotective .
Not just protect."
Martial chuckled and pulled her on a hug.
"maybe you are right..I am
Overprotective."
Martial said.
You slowly fall asleep on martials body . Martial smirked evily.
"Overprotective."
He said with a dark tone.

He slowly put you're sleeping body on the couch . Then he kissed you're forehead.
He smirked again and laughed.
"now I'm gonna make Americas
Life miserable.."

----
Once again! This italic had been in this story and the other story.
You know what to do!