Chapter 1: Braydon

(Braydon's Wolf)
(ITALICS MEAN HE'S DREAMING)

Braydon's POV

As I walk through the dense foggy forest I notice something. There's not a creature in sight. Everything is completely silent. You could probably hear the crunching of the leaves and twigs breaking beneath my feet from miles away. But then something just hit me. A smell. A smell I was all to familiar with. A smell I wish I could never smell.

Blood.

I follow the smell of blood and come to a body. I notice it's a boy. Over the boy I see huge dark pitch black wolf. With blood red eyes starring strait at me.

The wolf slowly walks and disappears behind the trees

The wolf slowly walks and disappears behind the trees. I look back at the boy and slowly walk towards him. He looks around 5'11 to 6'0 feet tall. Maybe 15 to 16 years old. Basically my age. He has dark brown hair with white roots. When I get to the boy I check to see if he is still alive. But he isn't.

He's dead.

I slowly turn the boy over and what I see makes me throw up. LITERALLY. His throat is slashed open to where his his head is barley hanging on. His neck and face is stained with blood and dirt. Dark purple bruises cover his arms and legs. His insides literally hanging out of him. But the smell he gives off. Is worse than blood. And worse than a rotting corpse in the middle of the forest. Bit o seem to forgot all of that when I look into his eyes. His eyes are a bright white. But that's when I notice something.

THAT'S ME!

(END OF DREAM)

I jolt awake with sweat dripping from my face going down my neck. I quickly get out of bed and rush to my bathroom to throw up. When I finish throwing up I wash my face and brush my teeth. I then decide to go downstairs to get something to drink. As I walk downstairs to the kitchen I see my meth-headed stepfather passed out on the couch. The floor littered with beer bottles.

Sometimes I wish he would just stay like this. Hell sometimes I wish I had the balls to kill him or at least run away when he's this vulnerable. But I never could. One thing people don't know is that he put up a fake face when their around him. When we're alone he abuses me. Not just physically but also mentally and sexually. He's taken everything from me. I'll never know what it feels like to kiss someone for the first time. Or what it feels like to have sex for the first time. He took all of that and more away from me.

Sorry. Sorry. Where are my manners. My name is Braydon. I'm 15 but soon to be 16 in a couple months. My mom always said good things happen when I turn 16. I would always ask her what would happen but she would always say you'll find out. Now them onto the next thing. I'm a werewolf. Yep you read that right.(I see you reading this ;)). But I'm not just any werewolf. I'm a WHITE EYED WOLF. Or WHITE EYED for short. My wolf's name is Cole but I haven't talked to him in a long time. Sometimes I think he abandoned me. Cause who would want to be stuck with me. But he always reminds me he's still there. Sometimes with words and sometimes it's just a feeling.