Chapter 5: Hell?

{AN: So I realized I made a mistake with Braydon's age. He is now 17. But he turns 18 in 2 months. I went back I fixed those mistakes on his age in the other chapters. Sorry bout that 👁///👁}

Braydon's POV

  After I introduced myself to the pack Daniel gave me a tour of the pack house. Which let me just say. It's bigger than I thought. After the tour he took us back to hi- I mean 'our room'. Which is how I ended up on his shirtless but, very much toned and hairy chest. Ok, he's not that hairy but its hair enough to my liking. Which I happen to loove. "Baby you can't go to sleep yet." Daniel says in my ear. "Why." I mumbled into his chest. "Well to put it simple we need to register you in to the school that's near here and we need to go down and eat dinner." At the word of school I lift my head up and look at him for a couple seconds. "You. Want me. To go to. School?" I say. "Well obviously. Your a junior right? And besides my baby needs the best education." He was about to continue but I cut him off. "I finished my junior year already. I'm technically a senior. I skipped a grade." I casually explained to him. He didn't reply so I looked back up at him to see him looking at me with pride and a little something else in his eyes. "Well I didn't know my baby was as smart as Einstein." Which caused me to blush at his comment.

  "I mean I'm not that smart. I just focused on my studies so could move out of my house and leave sat- I mean my dad." He gave me a confused look and was about to ask a question. But thankfully for me Tyler knocked on the door and told us dinner was ready. So me being the fat ass that I am. 'We got one too.' 'Shut up.' I laughed a Coles remark. But as I was saying, I got off of Daniel and made my way down to the dining room. Which they call the 'Commons' here. Just before I reached the commons I waited for Daniel so we could enter together. I then felt arms go around my waist and someone biting me ear. That certain someone happened to be my mate. "Waiting for someone." "Why yes I am. A super hot hunk. Just to let you know." I say smiling to the point my dimples show up at the corners of my cheeks. "No you're mine." He said while biting my neck. Probably making a hickey but I don't care. At least people know I'm his. But people need to know he's also taken. I bet there are going to be those pack 'sluts' who try to sleep and say every guy is their mate.

So with that thought in mind I get out of his grip and turn around. I put my face in his neck and breath in his scent. Which smelled gasoline and a small hint of lavender. Weird combination but I love it. I slowly start butterfly kissing his neck and moves his head to give me more access. I start biting and licking everywhere I can. he's mine and I'll be damned if a slut try's to take him. When I feel satisfied enough I pull away and his whole neck is a beautiful purple with a hint of red. He wraps his arms around my waist and says, "I'm all yours love. Now let's go get some food in your stomach. k." He says softly in my ear. "Mmk." I say softly has he guides me to our seats.

{TIME SKIP TO THE MORNING HE GOES TO SCHOOL}

"Babe it's time to get up." Daniel says while gently shaking me awake. "You have your first day of school today, and don't worry they are only about 2 months in. So you shouldn't worry about trying to catch up ok." He says while smiling down at my sleepy form. Which is twisted in with the blankets and comforter. "Mmk I'm up. I'm up." "Good. I'll start your breakfast while you get yourself ready." And with that he leaves our room. I get out of bed and go over to our shared closet. He has one side while I have the other. You see during the week he took me shopping. I got a lot of clothes. Some shoes and the latest iPhone and some Air pods. I also dyed my hair black. But the roots of my hair are a light gray mainly cause my natural hair is white. See I'm just trying to blend in. And not stand out or make people think I'm a freak or something. That and I don't want people to suspect I'm a White-Eyed. Safety reasons.