Chapter 2: Daniel

(Daniel up top)

As I'm walking through a snowy forest I see a blood trail going through the trees. I have nothing on except me jeans. Hell not even underwear. I see more of the blood trail and decide to follow it. As I follow the trail more and more blood is the snow and on the trees. Soon it even starts raining blood. "What the hell is going on?" I ask myself. But I'm soon interrupted out of my thoughts by this smell. This smell wasn't disgusting. It smelled. Extravagant. I soon spot a White Eyed. I spot in my tracks as its eyes slowly look at me.

I can feel it judging me. It's trying to figure out whether  I'm dangerous or not. "H-Hey buddy it's okay. You're fine. I'm not going to hurt you." I say in a smooth calming voice. Then out of  know where I smell that amazing smell again. 'MATE!' My wolf Emanuel  screams in my head. I look around and find no one. Only the White Eyed. "You're my mate." I say in disbelief. When I said that the White Eyed shifted back and he was......

......A KID and he was naked. He couldn't be more than 15. His hair was white with dark brown tips that went to his eyes. Now I'm not gonna lie. If he was 18 I'm pretty sure my wolf would take him here and now. But we can't. He's to young and I am not a pedophile. "W-Who are you?" I hear him ask softly. I slowly yet calmly step towards him and with each step he slowly moves backwards. Still sitting in the snow with his knees to his chest. "P-P-Please don't h-hurt me." He says while almost crying. Before a single tear can drop down his beautiful I pull him into my embrace hugging him. "Hey its okay. You're safe. I'm not going to hurt you." I say calmly while kissing his forehead. "You promise." "Yes. I promise little one." I say to him. At that moment he gets up and looks down on me with his now glowing white eyes and says,

"Keep your promise Danny."

BEEP...BEEP...BEEP! I wake up to my alarm blaring. I shut it off and groan as it's only 6:45. "That dream again." I say to myself. You see I've been having that dream since I became alpha of the "White Blood Fang Pack" or "White Blood" for short. It's like each time I have that dream I'm not in control. It's like a movie. I'm just the person in the audience. But now that that's out of the way allow me to introduce myself. 

I'm Daniel Fang. The alpha of most "Feared" and "Ruthless" pack. Sure we can be those things but at heart everyone here are very loving and caring to almost anyone or anything. Even rouges. My wolf's name is Emanuel. My wolf "Form" if you want to call it that is is pitch black with blood red eyes that can scare literally anything. Except my pack. They've seen my wolf at least 4 times a day. But if you were an outsider than you would probably shit yourself. But besides the point I'm mate less. But from that dream I keep having I would say I think I know who my mate is. And to be honest I couldn't think of anyone else. Sure if he wasn't a White Eyed I would still treat him the same if he was. I would give him all my love and support. I would even die for him. 

I'm knocked out of my thoughts when I hear knocking at my door. "Alpha some of the warriors west of here smelled a rouge. Its only one though.""Okay I'll meet you there." "Yes sir." My beta and best friend Tyler says before walking off. I grab a par of clothes and some for the rouge just encase its friendly. Who knows we could get a new pack member today.

{Time Skip To Where The Rouge Was}

"Tyler." I say as i shift back to my human form to talk to my beta and some of my warriors. "Do you know whe-." But before I could finish my sentence one of my warriors comes flying out of know where and hits one of the trees by me. "You okay James." Tyler says while running to where he was to help him up. James shifts back and says "I'm fine Ty. But that rouge is strong and it's armed. So be careful." He says while getting up and leading us to where he came from. When we get to where he came from there were two more of my pack warriors on the ground with someone on top of one of them. "DON'T FUCKING TOUCH ME OR I SWEAR I WILL NOT HESITATE TO CUT YOUR DICK OFF!" He screams at one of them. "Who The Fuck Are You. And What Do You Think You're Doing." I said lowering my voice a whole octave and using my alpha voice. He slowly turns around and something seems to hit both of us at the same time.

'MATE'

'MATE'

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

{AN:(THIS IS WHAT BRAYDON LOOKS LIKE BUT IS HAIR IS WHITE AND THE TIPS ARE BLACK. BTW MODEL NAME: LUCKY BLUE SMITH.)THERE IS CHAPTER 2. TELL ME IF I MADE ANY ERRORS. AND I DON'T KNOW THE MODELS NAME WHO I CHOSE TO PLAY DANIEL. BUT BESIDES THAT VOTE AND COMMENT. HAVE A GOOD DAY MY PEOPLESSSSSS}