Chapter 3: Braydon

(Tyler up top)

Cole's POV

It's been almost two years since I killed our devil of a stepfather. I'm now 17 but I turn 18 in about a couple months. (But besides that back to the story shall we.) I'm currently walking along a small stream when I smelt something. "Wolves." I say to myself. I try my best to stay away from them cause I don't want some random pack up my ass. As I'm walking I hear twigs snap behind me. "Shit." I hear someone whisper. "Who's there. Come out I know you're there. "Alright lets just calm down. I don't want to fight you kid." Some guy says while coming out of the bushes. "Trust me the only person that would have gotten hurt would have been you. Now tell me why you were following me." I say trying to sound stupid because their pack border must be close. 

"Well why don't you come with me and you can talk to our alpha." He says while stepping closer. While I start backing up. " Ya. No thanks. I'll just leave." I say and turn around to leave but this guy had the audacity to touch me. "Sorry let me rephrase that. You. Are. Coming. With. Me." He says while trying to sound intimidating. But he isn't. I turn around and grab his hand that is on my shoulder and twist it. But before he can react I use a little bit of my powers and send him flying back to where he came from. Now I know how to use small bit of me and Braydon's powers but not enough to fully defend ourselves. Now you're probably wondering why couldn't I do that when we lived with Satan. Well easy answer. I was asleep. I just happened to wake up when he was gone and told Braydon to leave. 

But soon two more wolves replace the one I sent flying. " Hi boys come to play have we?" I say as with my voice having more of a questioning tone. "Shut it rouge." It snaps at me. 'Wow you pissed someone off.' I hear Braydon tell me but brush it off as one jumps at me. But I quickly catch what he's doing and pull out the dagger. When I pull the dagger out the other wolf also jumps at me but before they can get me I move out of the way. Causing them both to hit each other. I take this time to hit them both as hard as I can with the handle of the dagger. I can't just stab them cause I would have a lot of shit on my plate. 

As I'm leaving one of them shifts and then grabs my leg. Which catches me off guard and causes me to fall. And let me tell you. I'M PISSED. I quickly get up to get on top of him with my hand around his throat. "DON'T FUCKING TOUCH ME OR I SWEAR I WON'T HESITATE TO CUT YOUR DICK OFF!" I scream at him. But before I can continue I hear some talking to to me in the sexiest deep voice I have ever heard. I get up off the guy and turn around to see who it only to smell something absolutely amazing.

"MATE."

We both say at the same time. "Well this was not how I would imagine this happening." I say with my hands going up to my hair. "Well then. Can someone explain what happened here." He says a little more calmly. "It's my fault sir I tri-." "It was my fault." I say interrupting the guy I used my powers on. "They wanted me to come meet their alpha, which I'm guessing is you. I didn't want to so I fought back. I'm sorry." I tell them while helping the two wolves still on the ground up to their feet. "Thank you." They both mutter before going and standing behind my mate. "That's right I am the alpha. Now what pack are you from?" He ask me. I just shrug my shoulders with an "I don't know."'Hey can I have control. I want to talk to him.' Braydon ask me. 'Sure.' I reply to him.  

Braydon's POV

When Cole gave me back control I start asking questions. "Okay 1: Who are you. 2: Where am I. And 3: why the hell did you call me 'Mate.' I ask him. They just look at me with confusion and I'm not gonna lie they're all kinda hot. "Do you not know what a mate is?" He ask me. I just shake my head no. "Umm okay well let me explain for you then. I'm your mate. Your other half. We are basically soulmates. At least that's what the humans call it. The moon goddess chose us to be together. I'm made for you and you are made for me. We are both each others equals." He tells me. "Now for introductions ." One of the guys next to him says.

"I'm Tyler. I'm the beta of our pack. The guy you sent flying is James. And the two behind us are Cameron and Ace." Tyler says. "And I'm Daniel. I'm the alpha of the pack." My mate says. "Um cool well I'm Braydon. Now not to be rude and all but you only answered two of my questions." I tell them. As I'm about to talk again my mate cuts me off and just tells me to follow them. I reluctantly follow them as the answer the rest of my questions. "Well you are in Oregon. My pack is called the White Blood Fang pack. We are currently the largest pack in the world with over 2 million pack members. Basically half the population is either werewolf or is human. Some of the humans know about us and some don't. Usually the humans that know about us are mated to a werewolf." He informs me. "Where are we going?" I ask as he stops talking. "To OUR pack house." He says while putting more emphasis on our.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After about 15 minuets we finally reach his, or as he said, 'Our' pack house. And lets just say my jaw dropped.

As we get up to the front door my mate turns around and holds out his hand to me and says, "Welcome home little one

As we get up to the front door my mate turns around and holds out his hand to me and says, "Welcome home little one."

{AN:ANOTHER CHAPTER DONE. MAKE SURE TO VOTE AND COMMENT. AND ALSO TELL ME IF I MADE ANY ERRORS. PLEASE ALSO GIVE ME FEEDBACK IF YOU WANT TO.