meeting him

I am walking down the hallway of wwe Monday night Raw and I can't find anything. Hey, need some help I hear a deep voice ask?  I turn around umm yes please. Where are you headed? I'm tryna find this hall do you know where it is? Yes I'll take you there follow me. Ok, so what's your name? Seth Rollins the architect. And you? Becky lynch the Irish lass kicker. Oh ok. Yep so how long have you been here at wwe Monday night Raw. For about 5 years now. Oh ok I just got moved up to Raw.  Oh wow that's....
That's what seth? Nothing Becky that's just your a newbie! Seth Rollins! Your so mean as she fake cry. Whatever Becky we call every new person a newbie. When I got moved up I was called a newbie. Now we are gonna call you a newbie. Ok here we are. Thank you seth as we huge. Your welcome anytime becks. He is so cute I wish I could- wait I quickly turn around. I was wondering if you would like to go out Friday night and get to know each other? Are you asking me on a date? Yes. I would love to seth. Ok see you around. Ok bye seth. Bye. I quickly go down the hall to my new locker room and it is gorgeous like heaven! I settle in then I go to catering  just to meet some new people and grab a cup of late in the day coffee. As I walk in I see a purple headed mop and a blonde head. They quickly run to me. Hi I'm Charlotte flair the queen. If you don't respect me I'm not gonna respect you.  Ok you are ki da scaring me. No need to be just all you have to do is be my friend and we won't have problems. Hi I'm sasha banks the legit boss. I have sassy attitude and stay away from my crushes or I stomp you in the ground. Anyways you a newbie I see. Yea, there's still alot of people I have to meet because if I have a problem with anyone I can just beat the heck out them. And then I'll know and I can tell everyone every single thing I know about them. Anyways I'm Becky lynch the man and if you mess with me prepare to feel domination. Anyways tell me who your crush Becky sasha say oh I love seth he asked me on a date on Friday. Sasha smile drops! I said stay away from my crush. Well, I like him to and if he like you I think he would've asked you on a date. So Charlotte, who's your crush? Andrade he pretty cute to me he so dreamy. Well Becky look like we fight over who get seth. No, we aren't because he li as me not you sasha if he did do you think he would have asked me on a date or you. I think yall would be dating if he like you don't you think? Whatever as sasha walks out of catering.  Wow becks you really handled her. Thanks char, but I should probably get some sleep because it is 8PM. Ok see ya! Ok bye and then I leave.