On smackdown

I wake up the next morning knowing that sasha is mad at me but I don't care because seth asked me on a date and she got mad. If seth really liked her I'm pretty sure they would be dating right? I go to catering to get some coffee and then I see sasha. She sitting over there bumping her gums to a some girl over there with asidebpony tail but it's ok. Because all I have to do is ask for a match and she can solve her problem right then and there. hey, I'm bayley the hugger my best friend tells me you took seth Rollins from her. Yea, I did what are you gonna do about it? I said what are you gonna do about it. You'll see at smackdown tonight.

Smackdown

Bayley music play. Well well well me and sasha here have something to say to the newbie the man as her music play. Sasha:  you are such a mistake Becky. Naw, if you wanna know about mistakes go ask your mom because she obviously created one. Oh! I know you did not just say that to me. I know I just did. I would give you a nasty look but you already have one. And if yall one be a to faced animal at least make one of them pretty. Yea and you bayley I been wondering which couple of sexual positions produce the ugliest kids now I know your parents! And if I had a face like y'all's I'd sue my parents. As she drops her microphone and walk go backstage. Oh my gosh Becky that was sick thanks char, what have you been doing? Nothing I'm getting ready for my match. Ok kick that person's butt ok I'll be ruin  for you in the back. Ok, wait Becky sasha is talk crap about you I hear it as she quickly go back out there. Becky uglier than an ape. Oh no you didn't girl you sk ugly when you looked in the mirror your reflection looked away! So you need to keep your mouth shut. Everyone she tryna be everything but she debuted in 2002 and just got excepted. Wait, sasha check your face because I just found your nose in my business! Hahaha you think your real funny but I sorry I don't speak idiot! Bayley shut up it's better to let people think your stupid than to open your mouth and prove it. Your so beautiful and intelligent sasha Becky say! Please I don't need your complement! Oh j thought we were having a lying  competition. Whatever. And everyone Becky's gay! Gay! Girl I'm straighter than the pole you and bayley dance on  together everyday. Then from behind a kick that takes me out!