who did it?

I wake up in the hospital what happened Charlotte? Sasha had an old friend to come by and kick you in the back of your head. Oh what's this old friends name charlottle flair. Really? It was you who kick me in the back of the head. Yep it was. You know what Charlotte your so fake that barbie is jealous. I was kidding girl. As seth walk in becks you ok as his kiss me and boy did it feel like heaven! Yes my headache is gone now that you just did that can you make everything on my body stop hurting? As seth laugh when can you get out of this place because our date is in 2 days. Actually I can leave now as she go change out of that hospital gown. Charlotte! What? Who was it? It was paige you haven't met her yet. I'm gonna get that little beyotch! Just do me a favor. What? Show me who she is. Ok gladly. As we get in her car and she drive I get on my phone. Charlotte look at all these positive comments about me. Yes girl they li e you already from your first match. What are you saying? Nothing becks nothing. We are here. I get out banging on paige's door. She open I super kick her and then I do the disarmer on her and we leave within no rush. so Charlotte where are we headed now? We are going to shop for your date with sethie pooh. Stop sasha as she blushes. Who's calling Becky? Seth, I quickly answer. Hello. Hey Becky wyd. Nothing much just got done beating the bejesus out of paige why? Because I'm just so ready for our date. Me and my buddies are going shopping right now. Oh me and Charlotte is to. Who are your buddies. Oh Roman and dean we are in a group. Called the shield and you haven't met them yet. We can face time so yall can meet over a phone call. Ok, I'm anxious to meet them. Ok  I'm gonna facetime  you so yall can meet. Charlotte seth is finna introduce me to Roman and dean. Oh girl you minus well fix your hair for him. Because he's pretty cute. And then my phone start to vibrate I quickly fix my hair and then answer. Ok Roman this is Becky lynch the man. She call herself. Why you air quoting it seth as they all start laughing.  I'm not Becky anyways and this is Roman reigns the big dog.  Hecall himself as he quickly look of the road to say hi. And the is the lunatic dean ambrose.  Oh hi dean. Hey becks is it ok if I call you that? Oh yeah sure almost all my friends call me that anyways. Shoot, I should have found her first. Roman, shut up seth say as they all laugh. Wait! I'm here to Charlotte sag but it's ok because we are here already as she quickly take Becky phone and end the call and then give it back to me. Let go as they inter the store. Becky,Becky is that seth I see. Yes that's him I quickly shout and then I run over there to him you pick my dress while i keep him busy. Is that Becky dean ask? Yes that her I need you and Roman to pick out my suit and shoes. I have to keep her stalled.  Ok will do. Hey Becky jey seth as she quickly kiss me on my lips for about 5 seconds. Dang your a good kisser. Can we try that again sure and the my phone go ding! Charlotte: I got your dress and I already bought it and now it's in the car. Ok thanks char your the best. Anyways, seth I gotta go Charlotte is waiting on me so yea. Ok bye becks. Bye sethie pooh. And the she walk out of the store.