The date

Friday

It's Friday and we have our date today and I am not nervous because me and seth are close already but then I am because we dont know each other true colors. He will be her any minute and I'm not even dressed. So I quickly take a shower.  I get out and then brush my teeth and then do my hair and makeup. The following time I put my dress and shoes on. Then I get my purse. I put my wallet, hair brush, mirror, phone, and lipstick in it. Then I hear a ding dong. I fix my hair and then open the door. Hey you look good Becky.  Thank you and you do to. Thank you so? What is something wrong with me Becky ask? No your perfect tell me about yourself. Well I debuted in 2002. I like to work out. My favorite color is black. And I love food. Oh wow. Can i take take yall order the waitress ask? Yes can we have the love lobster please. Yep it'll be ready in 5 minutes. Ok and can I take your drink water for the both of us Becky says. Thank you. I'll be right back with y'all's food and drinks. So, tell me about you well my favo color us black also, umm.... I am  in a group called the shield and I am the crossfit king. Oh wow I always see you doing crossfit. Yep and that's why.

The waitress come back with our meals and we eat and we had a good time. I leave atop on the table and we leave out the restaurant.

At my hotel room

Thank you so much seth I had a very good time with you tonight.  Your welcome I was happy to take you.  They stared in each other eyes and then kissed. bye girlfriend.  Bye boyfriend.  he get in his  truck and drive away. I gi in my hotel room and see Charlotte.  I fall on the bed and go to sleep.

Wassssupppp its saage. I haven't updated in a while I  got my  phone  takin.  I'm back and better than ever. As usual leave a comment and vote. Please tell your wwe fan friend to read my book also. Ducessss. Saage is out!!