Ch 1. The newcomer

The mastermind behind the Payday gang, Dallas, today seemed quite happy about some intel from Bain.
A new heister was joining the crew and from the information Bain provided, this newcomers past record seems ideal to fit the gang.

Dallas decided to tell Hoxton to call Sokol to his office, Hoxton and Sokol will check if the new heister is up to part with the team.

"Hey Hoxton, can you call Sokol, you and him will hit a place with a new member that should be here in a few"-Said Dallas.

"Alright chief"- Replied Hoxton rolling his eyes as soon as he turns around to call Sokol. It seems Hoxton doesn't have that much patience for newbies.

The plan was to hit this first place silently, if the newbie manages to pull it off, the next step is to hit somewhere else but loud.

Dallas started to open blueprints of places to hit, giving Hoxton and Sokol the choice of what to hit when they come.

As Hoxton arrived with Sokol, Dallas suddenly turned back.

"So here's the plan, you two can decide what place to hit silently. A newcomer is coming along, you two will see if the newbie is up with our game. Hoxton you will check that everything goes smooth, and Sokol, your job is to check if the newcomer is mentally and physically fit for the gang."

"I say we go for something hard. I don't feel like wasting time in newbies."-Said Hoxton in an instant.

"Maybe we should go easy first, we all have to start somewhere."-Replied Sokol to Hoxton.

"Oh fuck it then, Sokol you choose which you want I just want to be done with this as soon as possible."-Replied Hoxton in slightly loud tone.

"Dallas we will hit the typical Jewelry store then."-Decided Sokol, wanting to give a chance to this unknown person that will be joining.
"And I noticed Jacket slacking a bit, I don't want to mess with him. But I don't want my comrades to be in bad shape."-Whispered Sokol near Dallas.

"I will see what I can do. Hoxton, mind if you call Jacket?"-Dallas asked Hoxton from across his office.

"What am I? Your fucking dog?"-Hoxton replied to Dallas looking back at him.

"No, you're one of my best men in the crew, now just call him."-Dallas changed his tone to something slightly aggressive.

As Hoxton went down to call Jacket Dallas was explaining the instructions to Sokol and not to worry much about Hoxton's temper. As they were talking, Twitch, the van driver arrived with someone, it was the new heister.

The newbie had a giant brief case, inside of it was the trusty weapon of choice. As she opened the back doors of the van everyone noticed her.

The slim female heister with a suit and a mohawk was easily noticed.

The butler just pointed the offices way and she simply followed.

She simply nodded and made her way upstairs.

As she went up the stairs Dallas welcomes her.
"You must be the new heister. I'm the mastermind and the crew chief, my name is Dallas and this is Sokol, two more crew members will help you in your first heist, to prove loyalty."

As Hoxton and Jacket reach the office thy noticed the female heister and simply stood there as she introduced herself.

"The name is Sydney...-"

Unfortunately she was interrupted by Dallas.
"Guys come here, Sokol will explain the plan."

As Sokol was explaining how things were meant to go down and how this first test was going to be a silent job, Jacket would glance over Sydney, as if he saw something special on him. When Sokol finished, the rest of the present members introduced themselves.