Ch 3. It goes with a "Boom!"

The next day comes, it is early in the morning, the sun wasn't shining yet. Jacket was preparing his dual-wield Sub machine guns, cleaning them and organising the magazines.

Sokol was already up, just doing his early exercises, a heister like him has to stay in shape.

Hoxton was already planning the loud heist, they were going to hit the Harvest & Trustee bank, a small bank but one where all newbies try loud.

Jacket simply got up, put on his usual jacket, grabbed his favourite bat, it was the day for the loud hit and headed to Hoxton's location.

Sydney wasted no time, she ran to her case where she left on the corner of her room, proudly opened it with a smirk.—Today will be the day, high risk, high reward.

Her bootleg rifle shined. It was beautiful as the sun rays hit the metal on the weapon.

She headed to Hoxton's location, catching Jacket slightly in front of her, he seemed not to noticed.

"Oi, Jacket"—Said Sydney following behind him.
Jacket pressed the play button on his tape recorder.—"Good, morning, Sydney."
It played slightly scuffed, Sydney noticed it, but didn't want to bother him.

Both of the heisters arrived to Hoxton's. With Sokol still downstairs Hoxton decided to tell Sydney to become useful and call him from up there.

Sydney screamed from the window.
—"Hey Sokol, we're waiting on you."
Sokol quickly ran up the stairs, he seemed excited to help Sydney join the gang once and for all. Jacket seemed excited as well, although he would not show it.

They started planning the heist, which guns they would be using.

Jacket as always pulled out his customized piece.

Hoxton pulled his heavy and effective Predator 12G.

Sokol pulled his silent but effective Valkyria .

The three of them looked at the the newbie, waiting to see what she would bring to a loud heist.
She simply opened her large case on the table, there it was, the bootleg rifle, with two giant magazines.

The heisters seemed to like it, especially Jacket.

"For a newbie I wasn't expecting that, let's see if you can handle it."—Said Hoxton, trying to be slightly more friendly towards her.

Hoxton explained the plan to them. Simply go loud, if they called law enforcement they would let them come. They would be going for gold.

After the pre-planning was all done, Twitch was already waiting for them in the van.

They entered in the same order as they did before.
This time the four of them would go in.

As Hoxton and Sokol kept rephrasing how it was going to go down, Jacket was looking at Sydney through the corner of his eye, she noticed it. As both of them listened to Hoxton and Sokol talk, a smirk appeared on Sydney's face she enjoyed the fact the Jacket his attention on her.

The plan was for Sydney and Jacket go around the back, tie the civilians on the office area then go on the roof to signal them to go in. Hoxton and Sokol would tie the civilians on the main entrance.

As they prepared for anything that could happen, they got out of the van. Sokol and Hoxton waited outside on the other side of the main entrance. Jacket and Sydney started walking causally around the back, not even half way through with it, Bain was already mentioning not to forget to pick up the thermal drill.

"So Jacket after we're done with this how do we celebrate?"—Asked Sydney  walking alongside Jacket.

Jacket stopped, as Sydney took one more step in front on him. Jacket simply but in a playful and gently way hit her in the head and smiled a bit a her.

He hit on his tape recorder, "I hope we can have some fun." and simply walked along side her again.

As they got around the back by the dumpster Jacket pressed on his tape recorder," please hold", he was going to get the thermal drill by the truck, as Jacket was walking he put his mask on, grabbing the drill and quicky making his way back to Sydney.
He nodded at her to signal her to get her mask on on pick the lock.
She was pretty nimble opening the door.

As they both entered from behind to the office, Jacket dropped the thermal drill by the back hall near the stairs, they quickly dominated the 3 civies, suddenly a guard was coming, Jacket hit the guard with his bat, as Sydney told him to cuff himself and telling him not move, pointing her Bootleg at the guard kneeling before them.

"That's it?"—Asked Sydney, Jacket would point his finger up, to remember they need to go upstairs to the roof and signal the crew members.

They arrived at the roof with no problems and gave them signal, Sokol and Hoxton put on their masks and quickly moved into the bank, as Sokol was tying down civies Jacket and Sydney got down from the roof and came back from the offices, dominating and cuffing the remaining  guards
As all of this was happening the guard in the security saw everything and called law enforcement.

Hoxton jumped on top of the table and recited what he always says on a loud bank job.

"Listen up, this is a robbery! We're don't want to harm anyone! We're after the bank's money, not yours. Your money's insured, alright? You're not gonna lose a penny. Think of your family. Don't try and be a hero. Just shut up, and stay down, and this will be over in no time."

As the alarm sounded, Jacket and Sydney went to pick up the thermal drill by the stairs. The arrived at the main area of the back, Jacket started assembling it quickly and it started going.

The FBI arrived, shots quickly were traded, Sydney's bootleg was holding well, Jacket's Jackets pieces were holding well, Hoxton's shotgun was still lethal and Sokol's Valkyria was still accurate. The hostages in the back were now in the main entrance.

A loud noise was heard behind of them, the vault was opening. Not to their surprise a gate was holding them off from reaching gold, but Sokol was one step ahead. He got his hands on a bunch off keys and distributed around the crew, they tried, and tried, and tried. Jacket was the lucky one, he had the right key.

"Great job Jacket"—Said Sydney patting Jackets back. Inside that chicken mask Jacket was smiling and blushing.

They quickly put the Gold in the duffle bags, only 2 bags, but still gold. Jacket and Sokol carried them to the van, whilst Hoxton and Sydney opened way. As soon as they reach the van and dropped the bags inside of it they hear a bulldozer, luckily they were already leaving the crime scene.

"Well lads we did it"—Said Hoxton.

Sydney was quite excited and feeling amazing, she pulled the job with them, she was in the gang.

"Sydney, welcome to the Payday gang, I didn't know if you could do it, but you did it."—Said Hoxton taking off his gloves.

"Thank you, with me in now, I will make you guys double the rich"—Said Sydney, laughing at the end.
She high-fived Sokol and Hoxton.
Since she spent most time with Jacket these past heists she decided to lean forward and hug him."Couldn't made without your help you bloody cobber"— Whispered Sydney into Jackets ear.
"The pleasure was mine" Replied Jacket with his tape recorder.

The two crew mates were feeling something odd, they probably could see the possible connection of these two.

The decided to rest until they got to the safe house.

Before Sydney shutting her eyes she whispered "It was a ripper of a day" as she fell asleep on Jacket's shoulder.