Ep 23: Pacify Her

U might hate Cyrus after this.......

TEA TIME:

Cyrus and Jonah go to Tj's party, running into Amber. Cyrus makes moves on to Tj, well aware of his girlfriend. After a wave of jealousy hit, Cy is ready to put his plan into action.

............................

I looked at Tj and his girlfriend talking to each other. My plan was set up perfectly to say the least. Jonah said himself that Tj liked me. All I needed was Tj to express those feelings.

I walked over at the snack table and looked around. My eyes landed on the bowl of fruit punch. I got a cup and tasted it. Yeah.....definitely spiked. The person who put the alcohol in here did not care about being subtle. I soon saw Tj walking towards me, so I quickly turnt back around and got a cup of punch for him.

"What are you up to?" He asked me.

"Didn't we talk like 6 minutes ago?"

"Yeah, but I like talking to you,"

"Don't you have a girlfriend to appease?" I asked, a bit of annoyance slipping into my voice at the end.

"She's talking with her friends." He stated.

"Here," I muttered as I handed him a cup of punch. He smiled as he took it, and sipped a bit before making a weird face.

"This is spiked."

"Yeah, I know." I laughed. "I was worth it, seeing you clench your face up like that."

"That's how you wanna play?" Tj laughed. He then got an evil smirk on his face, before holding his cup above my head.

"Hey, woah!" I yelled as I backed up away from him. He grabbed my arm, though, and pulled me towards him. He sat his cup down and ruffled my hair with his other hand.

"You're so adorable," He muttered. I smiled, but he then froze a bit. "T-that's not appropriate of me to say. Sorry,"

"It's okay, Tj." I said. He gave me a small smile then headed back off. I walked around the house and eventually found the person I was looking for.

"Hey, Cyrus." Jonah smiled. "What's going on?"

"Nothing, but I was going to ask you...do you know anything about Natalie?"

"Uh, like what?"

"Is she distracted easily by something? What is she scared of?"

"Why do you want to know this?" He asked me.

"No particular reason," I lied. Jonah sighed before answering me.

"Well, she loves alcohol. I'm pretty sure if you were to switch out her drink with straight vodka, she wouldn't even care."

"Thanks,"

"Wait, Cy!" Jonah called out as I started to walk away. "Please don't do anything stupid."

"I'm fine, Jonah."

"If those two are happy together, than I wouldn't interfere. Haven't you ever heard to stay away from things that aren't yours?" He asked me. I looked over at Tj and he looked over at me and smiled.

"But is Tj hers when he wants me so bad?" I smiled. I quickly left Jonah and headed for the kitchen. Surprisingly, there wasn't anybody in the kitchen except Amber who was on her phone. I searched through the fridge and found what I was looking for. Some cand of beer. They were hidden behind everything, most likely so people didn't see them.

I got a can of beer and a plastic cup off the counters. I soon poured the beer into the plastic cup. I walked out of the kitchen with the beer and searched for Tj and Natalie. I spotted them by the hallway. I walked over slowly, hoping they wouldn't notice me. I looked at the small table in the corner and switched Natalie's soda with the beer, quickly heading off afterwards. I was stopped by someone though.

"Cyrus, what are you doing?" Amber asked me.

"Nothing, why?"

"Don't lie! I literally saw you get beer earlier. And I know for a fact that you don't drink. I might drink...a bit, but that's not the point here!"

"I was getting someone a drink. And by someone, I mean Natalie." I exclaimed.

"That girl does love her alcohol." Amber laughed. I looked over at the cup of beer and smiled. My smile soon faded, though. Tj picked up the cup and started to drink it. Oh shoot, I got the wrong cup!

"Oh, no...I accidentally gave Tj beer instead." I told the blonde.

"Well he seems to like it." She stated. I looked back over and saw that Tj continued to drink it. What? He drinks? I'm going to have a serious talk with him about this!

"What if he gets drunk?" I asked her, starting to panic.

"Cy, he is probably drunk already. He was telling people that he had 'soda' but that was beer." She stated. "Besides, people are fun when they're drunk. They act more irrational and don't think through things. They express what the really feel without hesitation."

"Really?" I asked, an idea getting into my head.

"Yeah, really."

"Well, I need to go." I said. I walked away quickly then texted someone to meet me by the front door, then looked over at Tj. He looked back, and I waved him over to me. He smiled and started to walk over to me. Yeah, he was drunk. It was all in the walking.

As he started to walk over to me, I saw the person I texted. They walked up to me and smiled. I looked over at Tj again and saw that he was looking at me with his full attention.

"Hey, Cy. Wanted to see me?" Jonah asked. I looked at him and quickly grabbed his arms and pulled him my way, placing my lips on to his...right in front of Tj.

Jonah hesitated at first, but soon melted into the kiss. It was a good thing that he still liked me romantically. I opened my eyes and glanced over at Tj. His smile was gone, and it was great. He did not look happy with Jonah and I. The kiss ended and I looked at Jonah who looked star struck towards me. I soon felt a hand grab my arm and pull me away though.

"Back off, B-Beck!" Tj yelled, slurring and stuttering at the end. "If you couldn't tell, he's mine!"

"But I-"

"Cyrus is mine, and mine only." The blonde growled at Jonah, cutting him off. Tj then suddenly ran off, pulling me with him. I just used Jonah. I used his love for me in an evil way. But in the end, everything will be fine. We stopped in the kitchen.

"What are we doing?" I asked Tj. He looked at me and smiled. He then picked me up and placed me on a counter top. "Um, Tj?"

"I'm doing something I should've done a long time ago." He smiled before smashing his lips on to mine. I melted and instantly kissed back.

He kissed more, pulling my legs towards him so my legs went around his waist. I put my fingers into his hair, as he put his hands on my waist. I soon tasted alcohol, though. That's right...he's drunk. I took advantage of him and Jonah. The guilt soon washed over me and pulled out of the kiss.

"What's wrong?" Tj asked me, disappointed that I stopped the kissing.

"This was a mistake," I muttered, before jumping off the counter and walking away. I soon bumped into someone...Natalie. I looked at her before feeling a hand grab my arm and turn me around. I soon felt a pair of lips on mine again.

This is where I knew I messed up. Tj was kissing me, right in front of Natalie.

To be continued.......