♮°two

*╔═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╗*

Chapter Two
'420'

"Oopsie Daisy, did you actually need your lungs?"

    I wouldn't recommend getting on the bad side of the Valley siblings

    I wouldn't recommend getting on the bad side of the Valley siblings. In fact, it may just be the last thing you do.

So after signing the house over to River's name, they went off to find the two vampires who got access to the new home.

"I can't fucking find them anywhere, Cove," River pouted into her phone, stomping her foot lightly, "I'm pissed off."

"I can tell, Riv," Cove mocked, "they said that they lived up the road but that could mean up a few houses or literally on the other side of town. Are we even sure that they're vampires?"

"Honestly, no," River laughed, "but they interrupted my sleep. They deserve whatever's coming to 'em."

"You're terrifying, River," Cove sighed, "I think I found something. I'll call you later."

As the phone went dead, River groaned, entering the grill she found when she was looking around town. Taking a seat at the bar, she sighed, continuously mumbling, "Where are they? Where are they?"

Halfway into her thoughts, she felt a tap at her shoulder, "Excuse me?"

River turned around, only to be faced with a preppy looking blonde. The girl smiled brightly, holding her hand out for a shake.

Hesitantly, River slowly grasped the other girls' hand, giving it a soft shake, "Sorry, but is there something you need?"

"I couldn't help but overhear your... mumbling," the blonde giggled lightly, "Hi, my name is Caroline and I'm here to help!"

"Ah - well," River stuttered for a moment, "I'm actually looking for someone..."

"Oh! Who?" Caroline asked, tilting her head to the side as she went through her brain, trying to figure the new girl out, "I pretty much know everyone in this town."

"I'm looking for Carter and Dylan-"

"Carter Hale and Dylan Abernathy, yeah I know them," Caroline shrugged, "why'd you need them?"

"They invited me over so they could show me the town," River quickly lied, "but they didn't give me their address."

"Oh wow, that sounds like them. They're so forgetful like all the time," Caroline smiled, grabbing a napkin from in front of her, "do you have a pen? I'll give you their address."

Handing the girl a plain ballpoint pen from her pocket, Caroline quickly wrote the address, handing the napkin to the brunette, "There. Tell them I said hi, okay?"