♮°three

*╔═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╗*

Chapter Three
'Been There, Done That'

"The amusing part is that you keep being surprised. Is murder really that shocking to you anymore?"

    If you're shocked by the fact that a lot of people hate the Valley siblings, you've obviously never actually met them before

Because over their years in Mystic Falls, River and Cove Valley have most definitely made some enemies - the two being easily named as
Bonnie Bennett and Tyler Lockwood.

Truly, getting on the mayor's son's bad side wasn't ever Cove's intention - in fact, it was probably the opposite.

Cove tried to befriend the hot-headed boy early on during their stay in the small town, however, Tyler immediately took a disliking to the vampire for some odd reason. But Cove has better things to do than being offended by a teenager.

As for Bonnie, River knows the girl is a witch - she can practically smell the magic oozing out of her. Something you need to know is that River hates witches, for more reasons than one.

Alas, River had made some friends - particularly in Jeremy Gilbert, Matt Donovan, and Caroline Forbes. To River, they're the only tolerable ones in town.

River knows all about the car crash on Wickery Bridge. The vampire also knows about the fact that a girl named Elena Gilbert should have died that night.

Elena however, didn't die - much to River's surprise. There was no way a mere human could have survived being trapped underwater in a car for that long.

So, the siblings came to the only conclusion they could. Vampires. And honestly, they weren't very happy about it.

More vampires equals more blood. More vampires equals more chances that something could go wrong. The more of them means a bigger chance that someone could fuck up and put the council on high alert - something the two definitely didn't want.

The Valley siblings have managed to keep their secret under wraps for two whole years in this town. Two years of being high school students in a town named Mystic Falls. It sucked.

It was the start of a new school year and the siblings were inside of their car, heading to the place they dreaded to go, to see people they dreaded to see.

"You know, River," Cove started speaking, glancing over at his sister who was glaring out of the passenger side window, "for six hundred and seventy... five? For six hundred and seventy-five years old, you still have little to no concept of time."

"And for six hundred and seventy-three years old, you have no concept of how to respect your elders," River snapped back, huffing and sulking into the comfy car seat, "besides, I was only... thirty minutes late waking up. Time is a social construct anyway."