Loving the wrong someone

I love him ,you love her,and I like you and you like me...but we both know that we are not quite fit to start anything new. We aren't ready to love again,we can barely love ourselfs so what makes us think we can start something new. We two people are so different, you need to grow up and I need to let lose. This world is far from ready to understand us or what we want..I still want him and you still want her but niether of them want us. I thought i was over him and you thought you were over her but a picture made me realize i still want him and a status made you realize you still want her.Both of the ones we love have found someone new. Yet we still can't let them go. If I could get my heart back i'd give mine to you and if you gave me yours i'd hold on to it and care for it. I wouldn't just leave you alone i'd make it all okay if you'd do the same for me So we both fell in love with the wrong someones and the someones decided to hurt us. Maybe we just aren't lucky with relationships or maybe god hasn't sent us our people. Maybe god has a different plain for us.Maybe your meant to love her and I'm meant to love him. Or maybe we where meant to make each other stronger whatever it is,it's just one of many life lessons that we have yet to learn.