introduction

"Appa, where's mommy?"
" look up, little one. He's above us. Mommy's in the stars, my love. "

A short, sad, and sweet story in which Jimin has become part of the stars and Jungkook us left to look after little Nari, their small daughter of two years. How will he tell their small child that her mommy will never come back to her?

"I miss mommy."
" i miss mommy too, sweetheart. I miss mommy too. "
"When will mommy come back?" She looked up at me with her large glossy eyes that look as if they held the answers to the universe. "Mommy can't come back to us, baby. But one day, we can go see him. We can go see him in Neverland. "
"Where is Neverland, Appa?" I looked at her small face that was twisted into a look of perplexed frown. With tears streaming down my face, i picked up my daughter and look to the clear night sky above us. A single star caught my eye as it shone much brighter than the others and twinkle in the sky looking like a diamond. I could bearly keep from sobbing at the sight as I answered "beyond the stars, Nari. Look up, Mommy is beyond the stars. Waiting for us in Neverland."

Warning: this story contains

•Sad scenes
•Gay love
•Death
Refrences to heaven
•mention of self harm and depression

If you no like no read.

Please don't be a silent reader. It makes me feel like the story isn't worth continuing because I don't know weather people hate or love it. 

If and when Jimin speaks, if it is at the end of the story,it will just be italicized. When he speaks in the middle of a chapter, it will be in bold and italicized. He won't really talk, it's more like him thinking. Or giving a thought of you know what I mean. Of you don't understand, you will understand as the story progresses

Have a good rest of your day, loves.

Dongpyo sends his love to you all

Stan X1 And Produce 101

Ok, Bye bye.