•27•

Anyone else want Bts to collaborate with Ariana Grande. And also BlackSwan is fire guys
_______________________________________

||Jungkook's P.O.V||

I haven't been able to sleep knowing that she isn't beside me. I haven't been able to eat knowing that she isn't at the table eating with me. I mean how could I eat or sleep at a time like this when I know that my lover is gone and it's all my fault.

I haven't gone to school ever since she went missing. My mother had called me asking me why I hadn't gone to school.

I was a bit surprised when I saw her name pop on my phone screen, well ever since she kicked me out of her house and didn't consider me as her son anymore but when she called me I knew that she still loved me and cared for me.

The school board said that I might no be able to graduate if I dont attend school or get my grades up. But how could I knowing that she is our ther carrying my baby and is probably hurt.

I couldn't fight back my tears any longer.

I am such an idiot maybe if I never left none of this would have ever happened. It's all my fault I should have never left.

But today is the day where I am going to go back home with her and I will make sure of it.

I meeting up with the guy that kidnapped her today. And I will get her back no matter what. I can't live without her, I can't love without her, I'm nothing without her. I'd sacrifice myself if it meant that she would be safe and the baby would be to. I'd do anything.

I got up from the bed getting out of my thoughts.

I went to the bathroom to take a shower and get ready to get my plan all set up. Today was the day where I was going to get her back.

I know one thing. All I know is that

I will be coming home with her in my hands.

_______________________________________

"My hearts on fire for you loveeeeeeee"

I have that song stuck in my head tehee.