•32•

||Y/n's P.O.V||

"Love are you hungry?" Myung-soo's voice filled my ears taking me back to reality. I looked over at him smiling and shaking my head.

"No, I'm actually tired I'm going to go to bed" I got up from the couch heading to our shared bedroom that I was forced to sleep in with him.

I hated him for taking away my happiness. I wanted to be with Jungkook I knew it was wrong but I just loved him so much.

I wish I would have stopped myself in the beginning I dont know what was wrong with me. Why did I have sex with him? Jungkook deserves someone younger.

I didn't want to fall this hard I thought it was going to he a one time thing but a one time thing turned into a everyday thing.

Sometimes I'd get up in the middle of the night to go outside and cry. I couldn't stop thinking about the look on his face when I told him I didn't want to be with him anymore or that I lost our baby.

I hate myself for letting him get hurt. He's just a kid he doesn't deserve all of this drama.

I'm still finding my way in this life. I dont even consider myself a woman whenever I look in the mirror I see the same lonely little girl I had nothing but darkness until he came in and brought the sun lighting it all up.

But the darkness came back once I lost him.

Once I leave Myung-Soo I'm going to apologize to Jungkook and continue going forward without him.

I just have to find a way because he is one psychotic man.

As I was thinking it wasnt to long until I heard Myung-Soo opening the door and crawling into bed with me.

He wrapped his arms around my waist bringing his body close to mine at this point he was spooning me. His hands went up and down my thighs.

"I love you" he whispered.

I closed my eyes pretending to be asleep.

"Love I know your awake I'm not dumb. Now tell me you love me"

I sighed.

"I l-love you"

"Good. Tomorrow night I'm going out to get a drink with some friends" he said.

That's when an idea popped in head.

Drunk people always speak their sober minds. I know whenever Myung-soo drinks he gets drunk quickly and gets all over me more than he already is.

A smirk crossed my lips. I turned around to wrap my arms around his neck.

"Alright love. But dont stay there to long, I have a surprise for you when you come back" I said whispering the last part pecking his lips after making him get all excited.

"Mmm why don't you just show me now" he suggested.

I shake my head. "It has to be tomorrow, only tomorrow"

_______________________________________

Hope you enjoyed <3

Make sure to follow me if you haven't already I'm trying to hit 200 before May 15th.

Thank you!

Bye now :3