FUCK THIS SHIT.

*opens bathroom door*

Sorry it's been a long time since I've updated,I ate a rather difficult vegetarian curry...I-it kept me in the bathroom a while.

I wouldn't go in there if I were you...it kinda needs destroying with some sort of nuclear weapon. Phew....

ANYWAY!

WHY

ARE

THE

HOMOPHOBES

SO

FOCUSED

ON

THE

SEX??!?!??

Well, let me tell thee why, STORY TIME, SHUT THE FLUCK UP AND LISTEN!!!

ONCE UPON A TIME A MAN AND A LADY DID THE SEX AND THEY HAD A BABY.

And then lots of people made babies like that.

So, stupid bigot homophobes assumed *ahem* *stupid voice*

Well that's the only way to do it if course, if it makes babies it's the right way.

And then they used that argument to broadcast their ignorance with.

They used the argument of reproduction (despite the fact there are not only queer couples that can reproduce, but also straight couples that can't) because they couldn't argue with the love.

There is no "THAT'S NOT HOW YOU LOVE. THIS IS HOW YOU DO IT"  (logically anyway)

Because they'd be displaying the same fucking emotion.

And this, children, is how I came to understand the phrase "same love" . You can't argue with emotion, it's the same emotion and the same love. No matter the gender.

And to be honest, what people do when it comes to the sexy times, well, as long as it is.truly consensual, WHAT'S DE FECKIN' PROBLEM? EH?

Go me.

Go me.

PREACH IT BABY!

Go me.

Go me.