Secret

"Dad, i'm goin' out for a bit!" "Be back soon!" "I will! Ed, come with me!" He was the only hyena I actually liked. Space wise though, could work on it. I waited on Ed and when he finally showed, I walked. "You're never seen without your father close behind. Where is he at?" I've seen this male before. I just don't know where. "He's back at home. I know this probably rude but, where have I met you? You look familiar but I just don't remember your name." The male sat down and patted next to him. So I sat next to him. "I'm Sparrow." "Oh yeah! Now I remember you!" The blood red maned male chuckled and glaced at me. "You're a really pretty girl. Did you know that?" My eyes widened and I looked down at my paws. "Oh i-i'm sorry! That was very rude of me. I apologize." I smiled at Sparrow and rested my head on my paws. "It's okay. It rare for me to get compliments now a days." "How? Look at you! A dark brown fur, green eyes, everything about you is beautiful! You'll make handsome or pretty cubs! I don't know what's wrong with all the others males nowa days." "They've lost their manners. They don't bother to talk to me because of who my father is. And, the stripes on my forehead, also. They call it a curse. When, really, it's just a marking. I love this marking. No other females have it." Sparrows warm grey eyes held curiosity and it made me smile a bit. "What happened on your eye?" "Stampede. I...tried to protect my cousin. It still hurts tho-" What he did, startled me. He licked my wounds, then my cheek. "I use to hang around you when we were kids. Then we were separated. I never forgot who you were, or who your father was. Scar, Mufasa's brother. You, are the daughter. You are suppose to be queen, but you're not. Because of your cousin Simba. Son of Mufasa. If your father would have been king, you would be a princess. But, your uncle took the spotlight and now you're just an outcast to the others. All the other, but me. I think you have all rights to be mad at them because your father is not king. If you want my option, I think Scar would be a better king than Mufasa. You wouldn't be hurt right now if you were princess. Your cousin probably will. Someone like you, should not bare these scars. You're to gorgeous for them. The two stripes also. They point down. To your heart. They actually travel down your back. They look good on you." I felt my cheeks heat up and I covered my face with my paws. "You-you really think so?" "Would I still be here?" I shook my head softly and looked at him. "You're a goofball Sparrow. Nobody could love much a person as me." "But I do. Nobody can chance that Xena. No other female has made me feel the way I do with you! Please just, hear me out. If you say yes, i'll do everything I can to make sure you're queen! And if you don't want that, we'll just have cubs and raise our family. Together. Nothing bad will ever happen to you again. No more scars, no worry about everyone hating you. Nothing. I'll make sure of it. Just so you're happy. All I ever wanted was to have a family. Someone I could call mine. And my chance is right here. Right in front of me."

Third P.O.V
As Sparrow told Xena what he had on his chest, she began to realize just how much he cared. That she wasn't going to die alone, with no cubs of her own. "Sparrow...yes. I-just, yes!" Sparrow stopped talking for a second to rinder what she had just said, and when he processed it, a smile that would kill a bird spread across his lips. A small smile tugged at Xenas lips and Sparrow tackled her to the ground. Making her sqeak and laugh. "Sparrow! C'mon you'll crush me!" She licked the side of his face softly and tackled him back. There they stayed all night. Ed had went home and Scar gave his daughter space. Letting her be a teenager.