1

JASON

JASON

"Jason! Jason! Jason! This way!" There were cameras and paparazzi everywhere. They were all here for me. I can't even lie, I'm siked as hell. Aquaman had officially hit theatres today and we were here in Hawaii for the exclusive premiere. 

"Are you ready my love?" My wife asked. "I am. I've been waiting a long time for this one baby!" I exclaimed grabbing her hand. Our van pulled up to the red carpet and I exited first, then turned to help my wife out and also my son and daughter. My assistant and best friend Tye helped them into the theatre while I stayed out front to answer a few reporters, take some pictures and get everyone hyped and excited for the movie.

After my press show and the actual show, which is so awesome by the way, we loaded back into the van to head to our hotel. I was so happy to be in Hawaii. I missed my birthplace so much.

SURI

SURI

"Suri let's go! Now!" 

"Alara, who are you yelling at?" 

My friend has officially lost her damn mind. 

"Jason Momoa is going to be here for two whole weeks and I'm going to meet him." 

"I'm sure you are", I teased. I can't lie the man is fine as hell, but I don't know what Alara expected to happen. We've lived in Hawaii all of our lives and have never had any celebrity encounters. 

"He loves surfing and there are some major waves coming in today, there's no way he will miss them", she squealed. 

"Uh huh." I said rolling my eyes.

She pulled my arm, "come on, you're dragging!"

"Okay, Okay!" I said taking my arm back.

We racked up our surf boards on top of my car, hopped in and drove down to the beach. When we arrived the beach, of course, was packed. "I guess you aren't the only one trying to see Aquaman today." I chuckled. Alara glared at the filled beach. "Well, I don't care!" she stated. "We will stay here all day and all night, I know he's coming."

"Okay? And what will I be doing?"

"Sitting here with me, duh!"

I rolled my eyes but said nothing. 

"Come on, let's find someplace to sit", Alara said dragging me to the beach.