A Strange Place To Call Home

As she pushed me into the spare room where I had slept before she quickly shut the door but left a creek open so I could see. As she opened the front door soldiers came rushing in with the captain not far behind. 

"Is there a problem? Captain" Doris asked while trying to look confused 

The Captain signed and asked the soldiers to wait outside "We aren't supposed to say but you'll find out soon enough anyway so ill tell you." 

Doris looked confused but they sat down for a drink "you see" The Captain said "The king has ordered for all those creatures well 'Vampires' to be captured and taken into the prison so we can study them as well as sell the weak ones as slaves to royal and powerful people" 

"Then why are you here?" Doris questioned 

"Well we was told that there was a white haired one, that was like no other" The Captain "They say he can cure any illness and turn back the clock" 

"That's impossible , who told you this?" Doris said with a slight of anger in her voice 

"Well that's what we thought, at first we was told to slaughter all of them but then one of them came to us and told us of the kid, they said that he would be there but then they said just today that they saw him sneaking around here after the villagers got taken"

Doris had like a thinking face on her but I couldn't believe one of them would betray us for power or freedom or whatever they did it for.

As a solider entered the room "Captain we have to head back, to give the report" 

"Right" the captain got up and said "well we will be off then" 

"Bye" Doris said while bowing "Thank-you for telling me" 

"Yes just tell me if you see him" As he walked out the door

"Aren't you going to search her house, sir" A solider asked the Captain 

"No, there's no need to she would have told me if she saw something" The Captain said while walking into the night sky. 

Pure BloodOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara