A Strange Place To Call Home

I stayed up all night wondering if this was my fault and betrayed us at the same time around 3am I fell to sleep and kept having the same dream over and over again of my mother saying to wait for her. 

The next day there was an announcement in the town which Doris had told me about she said that the king has ordered for all 'Vampires' to be captured because they had killed some humans and for them not to be killed especially if they see a white haired kid because he was the most dangerous one, apparently. We both knew this was not true but then a knock at the door appeared. Doris asked me to go to my room so I did but I left it a bit open so I could hear what was said. As Doris opened the door her face was in shock and she quickly bowed and said "Your highness" 

The King entered the room and sat down at the table saying "I heard that you are trustworthy from the captain of the military so he didn't search your house, however I heard that someone saw you entering your house with a small child" 

Doris looked nervous but controlled it and saying  "Can I ask who reported this?" 

"it's none of your concern" The king said angrily "Anyway we will be searching the premises to check if you was telling the truth" Then The King ordered the guards to search the premises

The guards rushed in and started to search. 

I Turned away wondering what I should do with little time. I looked around the room for some type of clue, as I was looking I noticed a mirror and saw my appearance and  recognized that they was looking for a white hair boy. 

As the guards rushed through the door and I had little time to think....