Year 11- Updated

Only one more year to go and I'm out of here. Kai talked to me the other day without you. It felt like old times but a piece was missing. At least he tried to reach out sometimes.

"Hey Y/N, how have you been? I'm so sorry these past couple weeks, I've been swamped" Kai asked me on a call late one night. It was nice to hear his voice.

"I'm good.... and it's fine." Is all I said to Kai since I really didn't see anything special in telling him much since I wasn't that important.

"Yea well we need to get together sometime. With Taehyun too. He just hasn't been the same without you." Kai confessed, making me shocked, believing it was a joke.

"Really? Cause he seems fine without me. He made it pretty clear we can't be together Kai." I Sigh and Kai goes silent for a few moments.

"Yea. Well maybe call him. He hasn't been too good lately and it might cheer him up." Kai said, never really telling me why Tae was like this, but I knew I was just a burden.

"I'll see. It was nice to talk to you Kai." I said softly 

"Me too Y/N... I'll see ya around?" He asked.

"Yea... maybe, bye" I said and ended the call, putting my phone down as my mind immediately raced with intrusive thoughts. Leading to a long night

I miss you Taehyun and I'm sad I won't see you grow old.