Year 12- Updated

Last year before College. You haven't talked to me in years and I've finally decided to listen to everything around me. This is what I was supposed to do.

"This is best for everyone Y/N, you deserve to leave." A girl yelled in the parking lot after school as I headed home. Helping my fate be sealed.

"Don't worry. I'll grant your wish." I muttered on my way home.

I knew what I had to do, but first I needed to drop something off at your moms house.

"Oh hello Y/N!" Taehyuns mom said with a smile, giving me a hug. 

"Hi Mrs. Kang. Is Taehyun home?" I asked her and she nodded, letting me into the house.

"Yea he's in his room if you want to go see him. We've missed you baby." She said and I smiled softly.

"I've missed you too Eomma. I just have something to give Tae then I'll be gone. I need to run some errands." I say as I walk up to Taehyuns room. Knocking I walk in and see you on your bed. You turn to me and I give a small smile, placing a box on your desk before speaking.

"Your mom let me in. I just had to drop this off. Think of it as an early Christmas present Tae." I say and you start to say something before I shake my head, making you fall silent.

"I have to go. It was nice to see you again Tae. I've missed you." I say with one last smile before leaving the Kang's place for the last time, finally feeling ready to seal the deal as I walk into my house and up to my room to finally let myself be free.

This is my last goodbye when I give these to you. This has been my fate for years so don't feel guilty, I wouldn't want that. I hope your life is what you wanted now that imma be out of it. I want you to know that when you read this you will be too late. 

I love you so much Tae Tae and I can't wait to watch what you become in your bright future. Remember I will always be looking down on you and smiling at your life's successes.

Thank you for being my best friend even if we lost connection over the years. The memories we made will last forever. I don't regret anything and I hope you don't either. Goodbye Tae Tae, I love you so much.

P.S- Tell Kai my goodbye and that I love him too. Show him these letters when you get the chance. He will want to see them too.

From- Your best friend forever Y/N