Chapter 1: Did I just reincarnate?!!

[A warm feeling slowly fading away as if I am leaving my mother's womb.]

'Urgahhhhhhhh'

[Wait? Is that me? Is that my crying sound?]

[The warm feeling is indeed comfortable like my mother's womb but I did not really expect it to be real though?!!!]

'Madam, the baby is a girl', said the maid who is carrying me.

'Ah... my cute little girl', said the woman who gave birth to me.

'Master, you are allowed to come in now'{Maid}

'Arcadia...', said the man who walked in the room while looking touched.

He kissed the forehead of the woman who is lying on the bed and said 'Thank you, Arcadia, for increasing my treasures.'

'Oh please, Gion, our treasures you mean.' The woman, Arcadia replies.

The man, Gion giggles when he heard it.

'Gion, Give our lovely princess a beautiful name, Would you?' Arcadia then said.

'Of course, my dear.' said Gion

Gion then turns to look at the baby and said 'Your name will be Ariadna and you will be the one and only princess in the Ainsley Family'

[Ariadna? That's a good name! I like it!]

The baby then tries to hold Gion's index finger by stretching her tiny hand.

'She seems to like the name given by you', said Arcadia who noticed the baby's action and smiled softly.

Gion laughed like a small child and hold the baby while saying,'I love you, Ariadna.'

The baby who became tired after crying so hard started to fall into a deep slumber in Gion's arms.

'Sleep well, my princess' Gion said that before returning the baby to the maid and turned to leave the room as his wife is trying to get some rest.

Author's Notes:

Just in case, you all didn't get it. I use brackets for thoughts.

Sometimes, the perspective might change so I'll put the name beside if it is not Ariadna speaking or thinking.

How was the story? I am quite nervous since this is my first time writing and post my own novel. I hope you all enjoyed it!