Chapter 3: The Self-Proclaimed Heroine?!!

Let's talk about me! Okay, my name before I died was Kuribayashi Niina. I was an otaku, a fresher in Eureka College. I was indeed a big fan of manga and novel about reincarnation. I always wish to be the heroine that has a happy ending with the handsome and majestic prince, just like the lucky heroine in the otome game. That is why I am so freaking excited now for my new life after I reincarnated as I used to be the person that holds grudge against all couples that flirt in the school. How could I wish I have a boyfriend? However, because of my high standard of choosing a handsome and rich boyfriend, the action of 3D man that destroys my delusion always creeps me out. So, I have never dated a boyfriend in my life. 

[If It turns out that I could not have true love in this world as the main characters might not be fond of me, instead I will be the heroine that developed science and culture in this world! From what I saw, this world is currently in the medieval period. Hence, science in this world must be underdeveloped. Even if I do not have enough knowledge to spread science in this world, I'll still have the ability to change the culture here as well as spreading the culture.]

[I was thinking, at the same time, I was stretching my body. Why do I do so, you ask? Huh! Of course to help me grow faster. I need to make sure my body can catch up to my thoughts, as in move according to my will. But first, I need to be able to flip myself!]

This process is really tough and the baby is struggling in the cradle. The nanny smiles as she looks at the baby. Suddenly, "Bang", a loud sound of the door slammed shocked both nanny and baby. They both turn simultaneously to the sound source. A small boy stood there.

"Nanny, I have come to see my younger sister!" shouted the boy.

"Oh, Young Master, you mustn't be here! Have your lesson finished?" asked the nanny.

"I skipped it because mom and dad kept on talking about my sister even though they don't let me meet her" the boy answered honestly.

The baby immediately calmed down after the boy mentioned that he is here to see his younger sister.

[Ah... That's my older brother? He seems only a few years older than me as he is so cute and child-like. Awww... I absolutely love him because I have no older nor younger brother last time.]

"Ah, Ah" I try to make noises to attract his attention. 

[Come closer! I want to see your face clearly]

"Ariadna, It's your older brother," He said that while fondling my chubby cheeks.

[Kyaaaaa! He is so cute] I screamed inside my heart.

"Yaaaaaaaaaa," I said while trying to let him know that it is ticklish.

"Oh my, you are so cute" He blushed a bit when he said that.

"From today onwards, I will call you Ria!" the boy happily told me.

[Ria? My nickname? Oh yes! I love it!]

"Ah, Ah" I tried to tell him that I like it a lot.

[Get the meaning, please, Get it!!]

"Oh! Do you like it? Great! Ria, Ria" after that he repeatedly says my name.

"I found you! Albert! How dare you skipped your lesson?! The teacher was complaining to me!" our dad's husky voice can be heard from the door. 

Dad, who was standing at the door, walks in and pulls my brother, Albert's ear.

"Ouch! Dad, it hurts! Why? I came to see Ria as everyone doesn't allow me to visit her!" Albert whines at dad.

"Ria? Ariadna is supposed to be introduced to you and other employers of Ainsley family this weekend, along with your fully recovered mother." Dad answered.

"Well,  I couldn't wait that long" Albert pouted.

"It is just one more day until Sun-day, you couldn't wait?! You are too impatient!" says Dad while sighing.

Both of them left the room and the room became quiet again. Nanny tides my bed and pats my stomach softly, urging me to take an afternoon nap. 

Even though I still want to stay awake to do some exercises, the baby body of mine does not allow it to do so. Soon, I fall into a deep sleep.

Author's Notes:

How is the chapter today? Do leave some comments to let me know if there is any mistake. If you have any inquiries about the Japanese terms that I used, please let me know. I will put down the explanation. Please do look forward to the next chapter.^^