3: hes unstable

Normal-tord
Italics-tords mind
Underlined-tom

Tords pov.
He forcefully pushed his way in and the door hit me, sending my flying backwards onto the cold hard wood floor. Please don't do it again.. I thought with my last strain of hope that he wouldn't do what I thought he would. I hate him when he's like this. I did truly care for him at one point but that love soon faded and was replaced by numbness. He's unstable. I tried to flee but he caught me by the scruff of my neck and at that moment I knew what he was going to do. I knew his insatiable appetite for power corrupted him and turned him into a monster. It turned him human.

Pushing me onto the bed he took off his belt and tried to pin me down but with all my might and soldier training I managed to bring my legs up to my chest and push him off me and he fell to the floor with a sudden thud. Oh no,...what have I done..? He's gunna kill me. Gud hjelpe meg (god help me). I ran but soon realised he locked the door when I wasn't looking and I wouldn't have enough time to unlock it so I did the next best thing. Hid in the bathroom and locked the door like a cowering child. "Tord, get your ass out here NOW!!" Please stop..

I shuddered and started to cry, I just let the tears flow down my cold, pale cheeks as I let out loud sobs because I could hear his big, steel cap boots come toward the door. "I'm sorry, tord. I-I didn't mean to-to startle you....please..I'm sorry, I won't do it again, I promise" He's lying, Don't believe him!. But he sounds so sincere....I made him upset, I shouldn't have upset him, maybe he wasn't trying to do anything and I just reacted badly..."pr-promise..sir?"I said through choked tears "of course, I'd never do anything to hurt you without proper reason, dear" he sounded so sad..."I'm sorry.." "I know you are, can you please come out now?" "Okay.."

I slowly get up and open the door and he's standing there with a small, sweet smile on his face as he opens his arms, inviting me in for a hug as I look up at him uncertain and he just nods so I did as I was told and came to him, he wrapped his arms around me with his blue robotic arm holding my waist and his other hand holding and petting my head soothingly.

(445 words)