Starting new

Hazel~
I woke up to my tv playing rain sounds. Still staying in bed I roll to my back looking at my ceiling remembering about what happened last night. I stayed up til 4 in the morning crying at my life and why it had to be this way.

I got up and opened my squeaky door to reveal the bright lights of the kitchen my small dark room is apart of. I walk past the kitchen and into the bathroom that was to my right. The cold floor under my feet, I close the door and lock it and stand in the mirror staring at my reflection hoping it'll change at the last minute but it didn't

I use the restroom and wash my hands and glanced in the mirror once more before going to the door unlocking it and walking out. I go to my little cousins room which is right next door to the bathroom and open the door. She's not in there but I still continue to walk in and sit on the bed.

I'm greeted by the feeling of fur rubbing against my arm and thigh. I look over and it's gingerbread her cat, she adopted a cat recently and he's the cutest thing ever. Just a fluffy orange ball with big green eyes. He purrs and rub against me again. I pick him up holding him like a baby and start rubbing on his belly which he loves.

 I pick him up holding him like a baby and start rubbing on his belly which he loves

" i know ginger, you love getting your belly rubbed" I say. I gently sat him down checked his food and water bowl and surprisingly its still half full so I don't bother to refill it like usually.

"Hazel are you up" I hear my little cousin called out.

Storm is my cousin, she's only 9 but her attitude is at 14, she's the sweetest little girl you can ever meet "if you give off a good vibe"she says lol. She's light skinned with the cutest curly dark brown hair.

 She's light skinned with the cutest curly dark brown hair

"Yeah, I'm in your room" I yell out.

" Hi ginger my beautiful baby boyyyy"she says screaming coming in her room looking at ginger.

She jumps on me playfully giggling

"Hi storm" I say trying to get up.

"Hiiiiii Hazellll"she screamed once again.

"Whatcha gonna do today" "ITS FRIDAYYY" she says while still laying on me.

" well..if you..get off ..me I can tell...you" I say trying to breathe while she's laying on my stomach making it hard for me to breath.