Uneasy

"Wakey, wakey, wakey, (y/n)!" An irritating voice called, an odd poking touching her cheek then and now. (Y/n) strained and lifted an arm, eyes still closed, punching the idiot straight off her bed. "Black Star..." She started. "What did I tell you?" The assassin gulped a lump down and put on a goofy smile. "Aheheh.. Err.. Wake you up normally?" (Y/n) nodded, "Riiiight." 

"I'm in trouble, aren't I?"

"Yes. Yes, you are."

------ OwO ------

"Hmhmhm... (Y/n), huh? She's quite the special one. A Soul Reading Technique could be even more dangerous than an Anti-Magic Wavelength. Don't you agree?" A Kishin creature of some sort fumbled and tapped his claws together. "Yes, mistress Telesto! Just the thought makes my mouth water.." 

This so called 'Telesto' shook a finger. "Ah, ah, ah.. Now, now, Ungues. She's a test subject for now, so there won't be any eating." The Kishin mumbled and crawled over to look into a magical orb. "However, this other one.. He seems to have quite a powerful soul. Perfect for my little Kishin pet to grow stronger. You can eat him if you want to." 

With a unhumanly growl, Ungues licked his lips with an abnormally long tongue. "Powerful soul..! All mine..!" "What's say we play with them for now, hm? Abduct them at once. Bring them here. We'll scare them for a bit. And then you can eat." 

"Yes, mistress!" Ungues growled and crawled off. 

Straight towards Death City.

------ =w= ------

(Y/n) and turned, feeling chills up her spine. A beat-up Black Star turned to her, "What's the matter?" "Ah... It's nothing.. You didn't feel that?" The assassin arched a brow, "Feel what?" Shaking her head, she continued up the stairs a faster pace, feeling a bit uneasy. "Nevermind.. Must've been my imagination or something..."

"You sure you feeling alright? You know, if you're not feelin' well..." All of a sudden, the bluenette puffed his chest out in pride. "Then leave it to a big guy like me to take care of ya!!" Facepalming, (y/n) gave an evil smile towards Black Star. "You do realize we're nearly halfway up the stairs, right? It would be a shame if... you had to start over. And hurt, too." 

Swallowing a lump nervously like earlier, the assassin merely saluted. "Err.. Yes, maam! Sorry!" Continuing up with silence, Black Star caught up to (y/n). "Hey, I know it's been a year, but.. You were in a coma. And your rehabilitation took a while." Glancing to him, (y/n) sighed. "Yeah, I know. Don't remind me.. My rehab is done, but I do get tired easily now.. And I can't run right."

Finding their way at the top, (y/n) turned to look at the view. It was all fine. Death City looked so peaceful. Until a.. thing she couldn't recognize ran in from the desert to the city. "Did you see that?" "Ha? See what?" Black Star said, turning around. "There was... a thing that entered Death City.." He simply shrugged. "Nope. Nothing..." 

'What's going on?' (y/n) thought. 'All of that other stuff passed.. Man. I don't want to go through something like that ever again.' "Oy! You comin', (y/n)" Black Star called up ahead. (Y/n) nodded frantically and ran to the assassin. 

After all...

I'm still scared..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'M SORRY! This took me so long to write even though it's really short... I got a little blocked in the beginning even though i had most of it planned out. 

I don't usually write chapters these short, so I'll do everything in my power to write a longer one next time! I promise!

Anyways, stars. I have to thank SymmetryPrincess_88 for letting me write this. See ya next chappie and remember!

MIYU-CHAN LOVES YOU, LITTLE STARS!