Conjure up a spell for me?

A: I don't know what's wrong with her. She's so popular. Why not me? Not us?
L: No idea.
A: Should we do something?
L: Like what?
A: A curse.. You're a Wicca, right?
L: You shouldn't use Magik for curses, don't you know the threefold rule?
A: What's that?
L: Everything you inflict upon someone else gets inflicted upon you by threefold.
A: Oh come on.. Don't you want revenge?
L: I do..
A: So then let's start planning.
L: Alright then. See you at five.

Call ended 3:47 PM

While Chia planned ahead for prom two girls, rivals, had a different plan. Ashlyn Greene was someone to easily dislike others upon noticing any type of difference in their personality from hers, which she almost always acted upon by bullying and harassing them. Lina McAllistair was your typical goth girl. Wore all black, baggy clothing, dark makeup and multiple piercings, also jet black, though she also studied Wicca and Magik, both crafts of otherworldly powers and forces, often used for good, though also for bad; those intentions however would come back threefold to the spell, rather curse's caster.

5:00 PM to the point, Lina heard someone knocking on her front door. Darting up from the couch she sat on, she opened it, already seeing through the marbled glass who it was.
'You're on time.'
Ashlyn walked in and set down a blue backpack, which seemed heavy from the looks of it, and the sound it made as it made contact with the hardwood floor.
She spoke hastily, 'I looked it up. I have everything we need to inflict a curse on Mikayla. I want to use a lyca-'
Lina finished her sentence, 'Lycan spell. Really? Didn't you read about the risks?'

Ashlyn convinced Lina eventually- through a mild argument- to prepare the necessary herbs for the lycan curse's power to be held by her, and eventually to be brought upon Mikayla at prom, where it should immediately take effect if done right. This effect would manifest itself as a transformation into a wolf that would then reoccur every full moon; though this could be passed on to another person by biting, or clawing them in wolf form.

This potion, or remedy consisted of;
Wolfsbane or monkshood roots,
Water from a lake,
Aloe Vera juice,
Mint leaves,
And at last, moonstone.

Must be performed on the day or night of a dark moon, relating in Wicca to casting curses.

Lina began the process of preparing and instructing Ashlyn on every in and out. Now, the Magik could be absorbed into her power, and she could cast the Lycan curse on Mikayla at prom.