Chapter 10*

Robert and I walked inside the foyer of the villa. He was visibly upset at me, the feeling of him being mad tore me apart. There I was, all made up with rouge and lipstick. He didn't care. All he could care about the fact that something could've happened.

"That was so irresponsible of you." Robert scolded me with a pointed finger. "Suppose you'd gotten hurt?"

"I didn't!" I spoke up. "Everything was fine."

"Everything was not fine." Robert insisted, cutting his hand across the air. "Especially with that brute all over you."

I stood there with a frown, my leg tilting back and forth idly as I held my purse with both hands in front of me. "Well you were there to save me."

"I'm not always going to be there to save you." Robert sighed as he stepped toward me. His blue eyes looked deeply into mine. I shut my eyes as he brushed a curl that fell in front of my face. His hand brushed along my cheek then cupped my jaw. My heart raced as he leaned in to kiss me to further intoxicate me and make me his.

But there was stirring upstairs.

"Go to your room." He said sternly. "Now."

Quickly I raced up the grand steps to the villa, turning off to the side of the house Robert and I's rooms were. At almost the same moment, I could hear the footsteps of one of parents going down to see where the noise was coming from. It was probably Robert's shouting that caused them to wake.

Walking into my bedroom, I quickly shut the door behind me. I could hardly catch my breath, hoping no one would notice I'd left my room. Hectically I pulled off all my clothing, jumping into bed with the hopes of someone came in, they'd think I was sleeping.

With my eyes squeezed shut, I heard the door open. There was silence, then the door shut again. Out of relief I exhaled, my parents didn't suspect my sneaking out. But then the door to the bathroom on Robert's side opened.

His tall, strong figure may its way through the bathroom and stood at the doorway adjacent to my room. The pale moonlight spilled over his face, the blonde streaks of his hair becoming illuminated. The gold pendant he wore around his neck shimmered in the light. His blue eyes were set on me.

Silently he made his way over to my bed. I sat up on an elbow, with my other hand I pressed the sheets to my breasts. He sat on the side of the bed, looking back at me without saying a word. He reached out his hand toward my heart and delicately pulled the sheets down, revealing my naked upper half.

With an exhale, I laid down, surrendering myself to him willingly. He didn't make a move to take what I was offering. I turned my head, my cheek touching the cold fabric of the pillow, still anticipating him saying something. Anything.

His hand slowly came over, his finger running along my collar bone. It curved in the circle at the center of my throat, then slowly made its way down between my breasts. I inhaled as he opened his hand, running the palm of it right below one of my breasts, then reading up and cupped it. I placed my hand over his, hoping to keep his touch forever if possible.

He leaned down toward my face as he sat there, my hand reached up to the collar of his shirt. I was reeling underneath him as he massaged the nipple of my breast. His lips touched along my jaw, then left a kiss on my neck. Slowly he left small, soft kisses from my neck to my chest. I let out a breath when he reached my other breast.

Now one was occupied with his hand, the other with his lips wrapped around. My legs were pressed together under the sheets, my thighs rubbing as if that'd sooth all he was causing. I knew only one thing would give me satisfaction, and I was waiting for him to give it to me.

He sat up, still looking back at me as I laid there. My fingers played with my hair which was reverting back to its texture, my other hand cupped the breast he'd just sucked. He stared at me, ever so slowly unbuttoning his shirt button by button, I sat up from where I laid behind him, resting my chin on his shoulder.

In his pants I could see his member just waiting to get out. My fingers touched his hip, then ran along the leather of his belt. I took hold of his buckle as my chin rested on his shoulder. His large hand grabbed hold of mine, freezing it in place.

He turned his nose toward me. "You'll get it when you deserve it."

When I deserved it? Was this all some kind of sick punishment? In a rebellious fit I flung myself back down onto the bed, dramatically placing my hands between my legs. He didn't seem to care, he only looked down at the buttons of his shirt until he shrugged it off.

I sat up again, pressing my torso against his bare back as I wrapped my arms around him from behind. He welcomed the backwards hug, placing his hands over mine that rested on his chest. Slyly I ran my hands from his chest down to his belt, and once again he resisted me, removing them.

I figured now this was no fun. He looked back at me, leaving a peck on my lips. Then he kissed me deeply, turning his body around as he laid me down while kissing me. His body descended over me like a blanket, the sheets of the bed messy and intertwined between us. The moon shined on the muscles of his back as they flowed with his movements. My thighs squeezed around his torso.

He kissed down my body, through the valley of my breasts, over my stomach and finally to my core. His lips only softly kissed it, hardly sufficing for what I needed. Then as if it was all part of some sick joke, he stopped it all.

"Now go to sleep." He told me, then stood up from my bed and retreated back to his room. I was left hot and bothered, wanting him to come back and fuck me like I anticipated. I waited, then waited some more. But I was left unfilled.

I tried to please myself, but it was all for naught. I wanted Robert, he was the only one who could give me what I needed.