jojo and angie sitting in a tree

angels p.o.v 

me and the girls watch a movie and ate pizza the girls ended up falling asleep I walked out of the room and saw the boy on the couch  play 2k I run down stairs and stole gios controller and said   " yall done fucked up now " I sat down next to joey he grabbed me and put me on his lap and take the controller and say " nope kiss " I rolled my eyes and kissed his lips and grabbed the controller he smiled and Peyton giggled and said " jojo and angie sitting in a tree k I s s I n g"         I giggled and joey smirked I said " we should play truth or dare " they look at me and say ok lets goo then we sat in a circle

pey said " gio I dare you to wake up the girls " gio looked worried and said " ok " he got up and got to pans walked in to my room and banged them together and said " I don't get sleep cause of  yall now yall don't get no sleep because me " and the girls woke up and estella though my hairspray at his head "oww that's my head " he said rubbing his head  and she said " im prego "   sofia laughed and I said " you gorls wanna play truth or dare" sofia looked at me and smirked and said " yep lets go elle " they got up and we ran down stairs i looked and everyone and said      " if you pussy out of a dare or a truth you gotta take a piece of clothing off " the boys smirked but grayson and ethan gaged i giggled and rolled my eyes and sofia looked at me and said " t or d angie " " truth" i said i knew that she was going to ask so i rolled my eyes i felt arms grab me and push me on to there lap it was joey " what did you and my spastic brother do in the room " she said i said " oh thats easy we smoked joints and talked right joey " " mmm " he said smirking          " was that the truth " gio said giggleing at me and joey " yes yes it is " joey said gripping on to my waist  they all smirked and grayson said " you making my sister soft there joey " i smirked and said " only for him " and smirked and kissed him sofia giggled and said " get in angellll " i laughed and joey said " ok bye now " he grabbed me and i giggled and sofia yelled                                  " i want a nicese joey make me one "  i laughed and said " SOFIAAAA SHUT UPPP "

( look yall I aint doin no dirty smut shit im a child of the lord thankyou :) )