Forgiveness

hannahhargrove99

Warning: angst fluff chocking daddy kink and smut

Summary: Ez reunites with a old girlfriend through the Mayans once he is out of Stockton.

Niñita = little girl
Perdon = forgiveness
———————————————————————
"Everyone in Templo in 10" Taza shouts while walking up to the bar to grab another beer from Chucky. "I just got off the phone with  Hannah. She said she's gonna be head in 6" Riz says to Bishop while looking at the clubs door. Ez looks at Coco and his brother Angel with a confused face. Angel sees the look on his brother face. "Hannah is Riz daughter and she helps out the club" Coco says while drinking his beer.

"I thought girls couldn't get involved with what the club does" Ez says while looking at Coco. "Well it's Hannah, she wanted help after she got into a fight with some chick because she was saying some shit about the club" Angel says remembering back from his memories. "Since then she hasn't been messed with but other people has underestimated her though," Riz informs the group and pause for a moment taking another gulp from his beer, "that's my little girl she has always been a fighter since she lost her mom and since she once had a gun pointed at her". "Are you serious" Ez says with a shocked expression on his face. Riz nods his head remembering when his little girl came home the look of fear written all over her face.

"That's when I realized that there is always danger around every corner" a female voice says from behind them. They turn to see a girl with perfect tan skin, wavy brown hair, and melted chocolate eyes. Riz gets up and hugs his daughter tightly and giving her a kiss on her temple. "Hi dad miss you too" she says giving him a kiss on the cheek. "It's good to see you mija" he says while rubbing her back.

They pulled from their hug and Riz looked at his daughter. He sees the resemblance of his wife in his daughter. He could've mistaken them as sisters. Hannah looks around her father's shoulder to see Angel, Coco, and Ezekiel. The one person she didn't want to see after their breakup and when he went to Stockton.

She just walks to Coco and Angel giving them both a hug. Giving Ez a slight nod and walking to Templo with Riz and Taza. "What was that about" Coco says while looking between Ez and Hannah. "Ez and Hannah used to date until Ez left her for Emily" Angel says while finishing his beer. "You and Hannah were together boy-scout" Coco asked not believing Angel.

"Yeah we used too" Ez said with the disappointment in his eyes and face. "Damn that must be awkward seeing each other again" Coco says while getting up and walking to Templo. "You better fix this shit before the others figure something went on between you two" Angel says to his little brother while joining the others in Templo. 'I fucked up' Ez thought to himself as he picks up the beer bottles around the bar.

*time skip*

It took an hour for the others to leave Templo. Ez could tell it was important for the meeting to take a long time. He had beers ready for the others. Crow eaters were waiting around for the members to leave Templo. The members were sitting at a table talking to Hannah about how she was doing.

She drinks a few beers but soon started drink water. She needed to drive back to her apartment in one piece. "Okay I need to get home before it gets dark" she says while stretching in her seat. "Alright have the prospect follow you to make sure you are safe"  Riz says while drinking his beer. Hannah gave her father a look telling 'I don't need a baby sitter'.

"I know but I just need to make sure you make it back safe" Riz says patting Hannah's shoulder. She sighs and gets up giving everyone a hug and kiss on the cheek. "Prospect I'm a need you to follow Anna back to her place make sure she gets there safe and unharmed got that" he says to Ez in a stern voice. Ez nods and follows Hannah to her car. Ez gets on his bike and follows her to her place.