Talk You Out Of It

Requested: mbri2012

Song: Talk You Out Of It by Florida Georgia Line

Summary: Julien gets home from work and has a bad day
but she wants go to Mayan's party with Angel. Angel notice Julien behavior and now he's gonna have to choose.

Warnings: fluff, cuddles, kisses, and Angel Reyes

Quiero-I want to
Te amo-I love you
———————————————————————
3rd*
Julian drives through Santo Padre at night from working in a restaurant. She smelt like the food she had cooked and she was a mess since another chef bumped into her with food in her hands. She wanted to yell at the female chef but she knew that would only get her into trouble. Julien just couldn't wait to go home, take a shower, and go to the club with her boyfriend Angel to party but she was really tired. She wanted to go to make Angel happy. She just wanted to make her boyfriend happy.

She parks her car in the driveway and sees Angel's bike parked to the side. She gets out of her car and locks it. Julien walks to her front door and unlocks it. She takes off her shoes by the door and walks through the hallway into the living room to see the tv on and a sleeping Angel on the couch. Julien smiles at her boyfriend.

'Poor baby' she thought to herself. She walks over to him and crouches down to her knees. She tries to wake up Angel but he just grumbles. "Baby come on" Julien says a little bit loud and wakes up. "What time is it?" He ask her while he rubbed his eyes.

"We still got time for me to shower and change into something" she says to him as she kisses him on the cheek and leaves to their room. She goes to her closet grabbing a green shirt, ripped jeans, and a black and white cardigan. Julien walks to the bathroom and starts the shower. She strips herself and hops in the shower. She does her daily routine and gets out.

She dries herself off and puts on her clothes

She dries herself off and puts on her clothes. Julien walks out of the bathroom to her side of the bed and grabs her boots. She puts on one boot and stops to massage her sore shoulder. Angel walks into their room to see his girlfriend massaging her shoulder. He walks over to her and massages her shoulder for her.

Julien groans a little from the pain. Julien moves her hair out of the way and leans her head forward. "We don't have to go Julie" Angel says to his girlfriend. "Quiero" she whispers to him. "You're tired and sore from working" he says to her.

Angel knew it was gonna be a little hard to reason with Julien. "What are you gonna tell Bishop?" She ask Angel curious on what he's gonna say. Angel stops massaging her shoulder and she turns around to look at him. "I'll tell him I had to take care of my Old Lady" he says with big smile on his face. Julien smiles too and kisses Angel.

The kiss was sweet and slow. They pulled away and smiled at each other. "Change into something else and go to the living room" Angel tells her as he gets up and grabs his phone from his pants pocket. She watches him leave the room and she takes off her boot. Julien gets up and walks to her dresser looking for some pjs.

She finds some burgundy satin pjs

She finds some burgundy satin pjs. Julien grabs those and puts them on. She walks into the hallway grabbing some pillows and a big blanket for them. Julien walks into the living room seeing Angel getting off the phone. "I ordered some pizza and crazy bread for dinner" he says while walking in the living room with some beers and chips.

"Go shower. I'll wait for the pizza to get here" she says sitting on the couch. "The money is on the counter babe" he says while walking to their room. It took Angel 10 minutes to shower and the pizza guy showed up 5 minutes later. Angel gave the money to the pizza guy and I was looking through some movies we had. "What are we gonna watch?" Angel ask as he sits down next me by the cd rack.

"I'm not sure. I'm thinking we could bench watch either Pirates of the Caribbean's or watch 12 different Tim Burton's movies" Julien says collective the movies. "We could watch Tim Burton's movies" he says getting the movies from Julien. "Are you sure, you wanna watch them?" Julien ask Angel confused on why he wanted to watch her favorite movies. "Yeah Julie it's what you wanna do" he says while helping her up from the floor. Angel puts on Beetle Juice first and gets comfortable on the couch.

Angel passes Julien her pizza and hands her a beer. They both eat their pizza and they would talk in between the movie about the characters. Within a few hours they were watching they're fifth movie. There was two boxes of pizza and now there is only half of the second pizza. The couple are cuddle up to each other enjoying this moment.

Julien is laying on her side tucked into Angel's side with his arm around her and her head laying on his chest. Julien slowly fell asleep to the music of This is Halloween. Angel noticed his girlfriend wasn't singing the song and he looks down to see her asleep. He smiles and kisses her head. "You don't always have to do or go to the things I want to do you know" Angel whispers to himself.

"I know but I couldn't say no" Julien mumbles back to Angel. He was shocked that she heard him. "I love you baby" he says to her while rubbing her sides. "Te amo" she says back with a smile on her face. Angel wanted for awhile watching the movie.

Before he was never able to watch Julien's favorite Tim Burton's movies because he really didn't care for them. But now he thinks they are interesting and funny. Now he knew why Julien liked these movies. She still has those good memories of watching them her entire life.

He watches a little bit more of the movie until he feels himself fall asleep. Few hours later he feels himself fall asleep. Angel grabs the remote and turns off the tv. He pulls Julien on top of him and he gets more comfortable on the couch. Now the couple sleep peacefully in each other's arms happily.
———————————————————————
A/N: sorry I took forever for me to write this. It took me all night to write this while watching Fairly Odd Parents. Hope you like it.