003

byeol minju ⬅️

girls started to crowd me once i reach the halls. great. i knew i should've dragged yohan out of the classroom.

now they're asking me some stupid questions like 'are you dating yohan??' 'when did you go out??' and some even 'threatend' me they'll steal him away from me wHEN HE'S NOT EVEN MY BOYFRIEND!

fuuuuuck i hate this. i tried squeezing myself out of the ocean of yohan's fangirls but failed. oh my god. then i got an idea. i pointed to a random classroom door and screamed

"OH MY GOD IT'S YOHAN!!" as expected they all turned around and i took this opportunity to flee out of the crowd.

mission success! i motioned my hand, punching the air back and forth until i accidentally punched someone with my elbow.

i turned around to see yohan bending down while his hands on his crotch. oh shit, i elbow-ed him. in the balls. i put my hands on his shoulders

"oh my god i'm so sorry, shit i totally didn't do that on purpose. look, i was really happy and i started punching the air but i didn't realize you were behind me-- wait, what were you even doing behind me?" i rambled out in one breath.

he was still groaning silently and i can see his veins popping out of his forehead and neck.

"oh my god you need the nurse, let's get the nurse" just as i was about to grab him to the nurse, he held my wrist with his free hand and brought me closer to his face.

"stay" i unconciously swallowed my saliva and pressed my lips. his stare was intense, are his balls even hurting anymore?

"y-yah.. look! your face is red! and your veins look like they're gonna pop out any moment! YOU NEED HELP!" i shook his shoulders as i widen my eyes to emphasize what i'm trying to tell him.

"sh-shut up, dumbass! i can't fucking walk that's why!" he retorted. i parted my mouth and nodded, indirectly telling him that i undestand him.

"so what are we gonna do?" he grabbed my hand and pulled me to a wall beside the lockers. he slid down, still holding his crotch while his other hand hold mine.

he pats the empty floor beside him, signalling me to sit down. i obeyed and sit silently as i look at his troubled face.

"just.. just wait here till my balls don't hurt anymore" i facepalmed but laughed at the same time and nodded.

"hey, you're hurting unusually, usually guys' balls don't hurt this much and longer when they get hit" i asked, curious. he only sighed heavily and looked at me.

"that was your elbow, for fuck's sake. of course it hurts more" his glare sharpen as he looked at me.

"oh"

"by the way,

why are you still holding my hand?"

he quickly shot his head towards me again and looked at our interlocked hands. i saw his eyes wander around the hallways.

"so i can squeeze when the pain comes after disappearing for a while." fuck, i thought he was gonna say something heart fluttering. freaking kim yohan.

i scoffed and rolled my eyes intensely. "whatever" i leaned my head on the wall and thought of something. i turned to him

"wanna skip school?" his eyes made his way to mine.

a smile crept on both of our lips.

[📄]

that was a long ass waitttttt. it was only eight days but it felt like years! this was a shitty chapter and sorry for the typos and grammar errors but hope you enjoy! :) happy reading!! <33