004

warning! many curse/offensive words ahead! read at your own risks :)

byeol minju⬅️

"hurry up shithead! a teacher might see us!" yohan grumbled as he hit my butt.

"ow! be patient will you?! the whole is too small for me! it's not my fault i'm thicc" i tried squeezing in the small hole. unfortunately i was stuck.

i found this hole in the storage room in junior year, i found out that a stray dog made it to get in and sleep inside when it's too cold outside. the wall is pretty dull and fragile since the school was old so it's easy to crush.

so basically, the school's wall has a hole. and no one even noticed from outside. i kind of expected it though, since the hole led to a restricted area of the school.

️kim yohan⬅️

"fuck, minju hurry the fuck up i hear foot steps!" i panicked "i'm stuck!"

'shit' i thought. i non-hesitantly pushed her butt with my shoulder while sitting, hard enough for her to slip in the small hole.

but i realized the force was too strong  when i accidentally pushed myself towards her and falling on her fragile back. don't ask how.

"yohan you motherfucker you're breaking my spine!" she exclaimed as she tried to get me off her cracking back by hitting my arm from behind.

but suddenly i heard the footsteps getting louder. the door was knocked and somebody spoke. shit!

instead of getting off her back, i only crawled up her body and shut her trap hole with my hands and rolled our body together to the side where we can't be seen through the hole.

i heard the door open. but closed back. phew! thank god the hole was covered with a cloth that matched with the wall's color. plus, it was pretty dark.

just then my train of thoughts snapped by a muffled scream. oh right minju. i release my hands off her trap hole-- i mean mouth.

"leghh, ewww salty" she stuck out her tongue and made gagging sounds.

we decided to climb the school walls instead of going through the gate since the security guard was still watching the area. "so, where to?" she asked.

i looked around the streets, trying to think of somewhere to go until my eyes landed on a certain store. a book store. i pointed at where i wanted to go as she squinted her eyes to get a better look.

"wait what the fuck i can't see, i didn't wear any lenses" i face-palmed at her blindness (a/n; i can relate to minju honestly).

"it's a book store." she looked at me with a disgusting look. wrinkles formed on my forhead as i raised my eyebrows in confusion. "what?" her hands went to her hips.

"yohan, we're skipping class to have a good time, not study, headass!" she sighed

3rd⬅️

yohan stared at her as his lips curved into a dirty smirk. "good time huh? i'll show you good time" the short girl frowned in confusion.

"what ar-" before she knew it, a pair of hands scooped under her waist and thighs, lifting her up in bridal style.

"WHAT THE FUCK, KIM YOHAN PUT ME DOWNNNN!!" she screamed, her legs flailing around up and down like a child being seperated away from her toys. "shut up or i'll drop you" yohan threatend.

the girl still threw tantrums, wiggling around his arms and pushing and pulling his collar like a crazy chimpanzee.

"or," the older paused and looked at minju to see her reaction.

she looked at him with a questioning look. "OR WHAT?" she answered still push and pulling his galaxy blue blazer.

"or i'll kiss you"

the younger almost immediately stopped after hearing yohan's statement, stunning her in shock. silence washed over the two as minju's hands are still grasping yohan's blazer tightly. she gulped.

"y-you won't.." yohan chuckled mischievously. "i would,

if you throw more tantrums. well, wiggling and messing with my uniform. i would"

minju looked around. she doesn't know why, but hearing his deal made her want to throw more tantrums. her heart fluttered hearing him talking in a low tone.

he chuckled and started walking. "that's what i thought, shortie" minju twitched her head towards yohan, only to see his razor sharp jaw close to her.

"w-what'd you say? i'm not short! you know i hate being called that!!" forgetting the deal he settled earlier, she continued to grasp and messing yohan's blazer out of rage.

but without realizing, she felt a pair of soft lips, aggressively crashing onto hers causing her to grasp yohan's blazer tighter.

it was a new feeling, she didn't know what to do. but she knew she liked it.

[📄]
i'm so sorry it took too me too long to update, i wasn't feeling it and i've encountered so much writers block 😂 but i'm glad chapter four is done now. happy reading! <3