Yoongi; Tae speaks with his eyes.

Yoongi POV

"Suga, what bothers you the most these days?" Joonie says, locking eyes with me.

"Damn, why are all the questions so deep," I say, chuckling slightly.

"What's been bothering me the most though?" I say, "Myself, a lot of things. Things have been hard with all the practices and all, but it's for you army! I love you with all of my heart, and it's all very worth it in the end<333"

    "Aw," Jin coos, "You're turning red!"

    I feel my blushing cheeks with my hands, "Oh...I am. Thanks for telling me Jin. I really wouldn't have noticed."

    "True," Jin admits to me, chuckling slightly.

    "Hyung, can I read the next one?" Jimin says, flapping his hands up and down.

    "The heck are you doing?" Jungkook says, laughing at Jimin's child-like actions. He joins in, as Namjoon hands Jimin the clipboard.

    "I don't know," Jimin says, as he looks at the question, "This one's for Jungkook! 'Jungkook-ssi, what's Taehyung's worst habit?', oh I'd like to hear this one."

"Hm...Taehyung is really great so this is gonna be hard~" Jungkook says, exchanging a look with Taehyung.

Taehyung's eyes fill with worry. Fear. Dread. Agony. I always wish to just, hug him. K-I mean hug him, and comfort him when his look turns to that. His eyes speak everything for him. Sure, Jimin speaks with his eyes when it comes to his desires. Taehyung just says everything with them. From happy sunshine filled eyes, to dark, and dull eyes. Eyes of ones who want themselves dead. I push that thought away, knowing Taehyung is better then that. He's hurt himself, and you've seen it. You know -some of- the reasons why. He'd easily throw himself off a roof, or a bridge. You know that, Yoongi. Tae is no coward.

"Just tell them," Taehyung says, rolling his eyes, "We all know I have weird habits. Just name some Jungkookie, stop procrastinating so much."

Jungkook shrugs, "Yah, but your 'worst habits' or 'weird habits' are just cute. And I'm saying that, as the youngest member. But, honestly, one I absolutely hate is your self doubt."

Taehyung chuckles, "I don't have much self doubt, Jungkook-ssi."

Jungkook nods, knowing that if we continue any further on this subject. There will be consequences for the couple. No, scratch that. The whole group.

"Next questiono!" J-hope says, snatching the clipboard, "And the question is for ME! 'J-hope, my hope~' awwww! Aegyo! Stole my heart, awe.. 'Who do you connect with the most of the group?' Oh I don't pick favourites....but lately it's been Taehyung. His positivity, -most of the time- is very empowering. But things go a little crazy with just the two of us in a room."

"Yeah, just last week they broke a set of cups at a hotel," Namjoon says, "And guess who had to clean it up? me! Don't ever trust them together."

We all laugh, no laugh being seeming forced. Not even Taehyung's, which makes me smile harder then I already am.

--- --- --- --- ---

Shortly after the interview, we're brought a nicely cooked meal. The interview was fun, but every question just had my head swarming over Taehyung. I've never worried about someone so much, what has gotten into me? I'm not even that worried over Jimin's anorexia. They're both going through harsh things. Although, Jimin did gain quickly, especially after I may or may not have tricked him into some eating. Taehyung's issue, isn't as solvable. Jimin is much more simple to read, because he uses his face, eyes, and body to show how he is 24/7. Even when he thinks he's hiding it, -he isn't really doing his best at hiding it anyhow. Taehyung only uses his eyes, and only shows happiness when it comes to expressing himself physically otherwise. And I can't read his eyes that much, I don't want to stare too much. Besides, my eyes travel other places o- I mean. I'm not always looking at him over other people or anything..

I spoon-feed Jimin kimchi, and he smiles, eating with ease now. "I'm so proud of you Jimin-ssi," I say, smiling as he gulps it down adorably.

"Good," he says, kissing my cheek, "That's what I'm trying to do. Make you proud, and you know. Not die and of starvation and all.."

I smile, "Good, glad you have the right perspective on it now. Mm, yummy Kimchi."

"Delicious," Jungkook mimics, "Yummy kimchi, man."

J-hope nearly chokes as Jungkook says that, M-man? Haha, Jungkook."

"Why is it so funny when I say it?" Jungkook says, exchanging a look with Taehyung.

Usually, in this situation, Taehyung would be commenting back, covering his mouth while he's eating, and talking. Although, that isn't the reality right now. Taehyung, dull as ever. Not even a plate in front of him. No smile on his face, and not a single word has left his mouth since we said, "Annyung!" at the end of the interview.

"Jungkook and hyungs," Taehyung says, standing up. Everyone immediately looks at him, capturing our attention rapidly.

"Yes, TaeTae?" Namjoon says, looking relieved that the boy has finally spoke after an hour of silence at his corner of the table.

"I'm sorry," he mutters, "F-for being an inconvenience these past few days. I-i don't mean to be a burden, I'm just not sure what to do at the moment..."

"Taehyung-ssi...I love you," I whisper to myself, but everyone hears it.

--- --- --- --- ---

LOVE TRIANGLE
YES
I STAN MYSELF NOW

I'm sorry lol <3 have a nice day, night, afternoon, evening, morning~