Chapter 3

●Virgil P.O.V●

After we vanished, we reappeared in a large room that was filled with computer monitors and different electric parts strewn around the room. It looked like it needed some upkeep or to be cleaned. Suddenly there was a loud boom and someone came out of a side room coughing. It was a guy who looked like Dean's age which was about a year or two older than me. There was black soot on his face from whatever exploded. Brown hair, brown eyes and hits of a mustache he must be trying to grow.

"Do not go in there!" He warned as he coughed again and stumbled over to us.

"Remus is this another failure?" Dean asked with a raised eyebrow. Remus looked up at Dean and then bursted out laughing while slapping his knee.

"Oh course not, complete success!" He beamed as he straightened himself up again and then seemed to notice my presence.

"New recruit?" He asked as he looked me up and down. I felt nervous having him stare at me like that, Dean seemed to notice and quickly put a hand on my shoulder.

"Yes, this is, well how rude of me. I never got your name," Dean said while he gave a reassuring squeeze of my shoulder.

"Virgil..." I mumbled and hoped they heard it so I didn't have to repeat myself.

"Wait a minute did we teleport?" I asked suddenly very confused on how we even got there and being mad at myself it took so long to even realize.

"Whoa you can do that now?!" Remus asked with wide eyes. Okay... now I was super confused. Dean looked at me and chuckled.

"No Remus calm down. That was you Virgil. I simply activated it, you have a lot going on in there power wise," he said as he motioned to all of me. Remus's eyes went wide as he stared at me more. Neither of my parents were supers and as far as I know no one is my whole family had powers... but somehow I did and I have more than one... I could feel myself start to shake and once again Dean's squeezed my shoulder to keep my grounded.

"You are going to be a great addition to the team!" Remus clapped and then turned around and back into the room that has previously exploded.

"Alright. Let's get you settled in," Dean said as he lead me away from the common room and down a hallway there were several doors. A yellow one had Dean's name, a green one had Remus's name and then there was a black door.

"I think this one suit you," Dean smirk and opened the door. It was a decent sized room and bigger than the one I previously had. There were two book shelves, a desk, a bed and a connecting bathroom. It was perfect.

"Thank you..." I mumbled out as I stared at the room in awe. Dean laughed.

"Welcome home," he said as he closed the door to let me get situation.

It wasn't long after that that I found out this was a supervillain league which didn't bother me.. I had always been treated like an outcast, a villain so why not embrace what they already thought I was. Instead of going back to school I was homeschooled by Dean and sometimes Remus. This was a long game plan that Dean had for me, he wanted me to become a high school teacher in order to save other children like me. That was a goal I was willing to work towards. On my sixteenth birthday Dean gave me two leather bracelets that Remus had help build, they had the ability to tighten if they sensed my ability becoming unstable which could help me to ground myself. It was the first birthday present anyone had ever given me and I cried tears of joy. Mostly around the house I would clean because it kept me busy and the other two had bigger things to worry about. With invading superheros the two always had something going on. I was closer to eighteen and would be able to help on missions. Because of my accelerated education I would also be able to apply for a teaching position soon.

"Hey V?" I heard Dee call from his room. Lazily I put my sketches down and walked over to his room.

"Yeah Dee? You needed me?" I asked as I slowly walked into the room. It wasn't my first time in his room, but I wasn't use to it. The walls were black with splashes of bright yellow and he had an obsession with snakes.

"Come here," he said from his bed. He was currently looking at something on the tablet. Confused I moved over closer to him until I was right next to his bed and could see what he was looking at. It was a security video of me taking out the trash in the front yard. I stared at the screen unsure of why he was watching it. When I looked over to him though he was glaring at me.

"What were you doing?" He asked in a low cold tone that it made my veins run cold. My job was to practice my powers, study and clean. This had been one of the three things I was tasked to do.

"I was taking out the trash.." I said trying not to sound annoying or anything.. I didn't understand the question. Before I could react he had thrown the tablet off the bed, grabbed my wrist and I was now pinned under him. My body froze. There was no way to react.

"I've told you before. If the cans are outside wait for one of us to do it. Are you trying to run away? Are we not good enough for you? Are you unhappy?!" Dees voice kept rising as he glared down at me. I wanted to shrink, run away, hide and be anywhere but in his room.

"I'm sorry, I didn't want to bother you guys. I'm not going to run away Dee. I'm happy here I am!" I said trying go ease his anxiety... that ironic if anything I was the one with anxiety, we even decided that would be my villain name. I reached my non bound hand up to his cheek to try and sooth him.

"Prove it," he said as he crashed his lips onto mine.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Dec 02, 2020 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

The Hero's Villain जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें