Chapter 3: Complications

"What the fuck do you mean, Zayn?!"

It certainly frightens Harry - watching Louis yell like this. His face red and feverish as he stares off at the other man who looks close to petrified. As he slowly makes his way into Louis' office he can't help but hold his head down in remorse at the fact that he's now disobeyed Louis by going into his office without asking his consent, which he has made known is a rigorous rule of his.

"Lou? Who's c-coming for me?" Harry peak's up to see Louis' now delicate expression as he stares back at him, his eyes consoling but also holding a hint of irritation in them.

"No one, baby."

"But, daddy. The man said-"

"Harry Edward! It does not matter what the man said. Why are you down here? I thought I told you to stay upstairs."

"I'm sorry, lou. I could just smell your worry and anger." The green-eyed boy says in a small voice, casting his head back down to meet the wooden floor. He can't help but giggle at the way his sock-clad feet slid so effortlessly across the dark expensive wooden floor.

"Harry, baby." Louis coo's, reaching his arms out for the boy to run into, which he does so happily. "I love that you were worried about me, angel, but I told you to stay upstairs. Next time please listen to me, baby." His voice is soft and smooth like caramel, it always alleviates Harry. He nods at his demand and cuddles further into his chest once he sits down on his chair with Harry merrily sat on his lap.

"Zayn. It's been a nice visit but I think it best for you to leave now. Call me if you get any further input, please."

Zayn nods with an apprehensive expression before lifting from his chair, shaking hands with Louis, and leaving with nothing else expressed but a hopeless sigh. Harry looks up at Louis, kissing his stubbly chin to attain his consecutive attention. Louis smiles fondly before leaning down to place a soft kiss to his love's lips, cherishing the feeling of them. For them, kissing on the lips is just as familiar as them kissing on the cheek. It is never deemed weird for them, they've gotten a few dirty looks out in public but quite candidly – they really don't give a fuck.

"Lou, may we please go watch a movie now." Harry fusses, fidgeting with Louis' strings on his joggers. He looks up at the older man when he doesn't react, seeing that he looks renounced and remote as if he's in his own little world of worry. Harry taps softly on his chest, earning the attention of the alpha.

"My apologies, darling. What was it you said, baby?" It's not questionable to reckon that Louis is fretting about what Zayn confessed and that makes Harry's stomach coil in discomfort. He knows he's safe with Louis, always. So, for now, he shoves that dreadful feeling aside and goes to spend time with the only soul he's ever loved and the only person who's ever loved him, and that is Louis.

Louis plops the burnt pancake in the sink as the steam from the pan as well as stove travel throughout the elegant kitchen. He thought it could be a good idea for him to send their cook home and prepare him and Harry pancakes for dinner but bypassed the blunt truth that he's shit at cooking.

He sighs, grabbing a towel and trying to air the smoke away so the fire alarms don't go off and wake his resting angel. With the realization that they won't be eating at home tonight, he makes his way into the living room to a fully awake Harry, cock fully out as he looks down at it with furrowed eyebrows. Louis can't help but to gap at the situation in front of him, he's stunned to see it and slightly turned on. He pushes the second away as it is his son he is talking about (and even if he hadn't got laid in months because Harry's too adamant to let him depart once his date appears it's okay he still won't think that far), and hesitantly walks over to Harry anticipating him to be frightened and flustered but instead, he perks up at Louis, vast green doe eyes large with complication and slight concern.

"Daddy, it began to feel strange. T-Then it got stiff and-I-don't-know-what's-going-on-Lou-am-I-going-to-die-am-i—"

"Sh, ease down my dove. You're okay, you're not going to perish anytime soon. It's just your, um, your willy is hard because you're turned on. You're horny. What were you thinking of, darling?" Louis can't help but take a glimpse down at Harry's insignificant penis, the only quirk that makes Louis have qualms if Harry's surely a Beta. His eyes join back up to Harry's brilliant green ones, fond in them until Harry confides him of his thoughts.

"On the telly, there was an alpha making love to a youthful Omega very roughly and he was addressing him as 'Daddy'. I thought of you and I doing it instead of the minor omega and his daddy and then this happened. What do I do, daddy?"

Once again Louis is baffled and utterly speechless. But not too flabbergasted to grab the remote straight from Harry's hand and turn the telly off. He realizes his own pulsing cock swell a bit at the coarse words coming out of his pure angel's lips, the thought of fucking Harry cold until he can't breathe— No, Louis. That's your son.

"You-uh-you can take a cold shower, baby. Do you want me to get it started for you, my dear?" Louis fights to get his high uttered words out. He understands Harry is his adopted son so there isn't technically anything improper with the thoughts he is having discreetly in his mind, but he also has big glassy eyes staring up at him not knowing what to do and he would never take motive of Harry like that. Harry is only young and hasn't ever relatively know much about mating and such because well, Louis is far too timid to expose his son to such a cruel and unpure society.

One day he walked in from work to see Harry's second educator he's had teaching him about how to dominate and mate an Omega as if he knew Harry would be an Alpha. Louis was so angered he busted the man's face in and threw him out of his home, it was the first time Harry had ever seen him so furious and violent. Louis never was violent around his son until he had to be, he even upped the dosage of his medication for his anger so that he could keep Harry as remote from that side of him as possible.

"Okay, daddy." Harry murmurs, reaching his arms up for Louis to pick him up from his place on the couch which the older man does merrily. He clasps his arm under Harry's bum to keep him from plummeting as his other hand is rubbing down the spine of the dark-haired boys back comfortingly trying to soften him.

Once they reach the bathroom Louis sets his boy down on the counter to sit while he gets the shower started, disordering the knobs until he gets a nice cold temperature to soften Harry's hard on. He strides back over to Harry who is still staring down at his hard penis in confusion, his legs swinging barely off the rim of the counter. Louis can't help but give a slight chuckle at the tiny boy, raising his arms to slide Harry's shirt over his head. After he fully undresses Harry he hauls him into the shower where he whines at the sharp temperature, he's never enjoyed the cold water, he always has his showers so hot Louis' amazed he hasn't gotten a full-body burn by now.

"Alright, love. Just stand under the cold water until it goes soft again, then wash up your hair and body for me. I'm just going to order something to eat for delivery then I'll meet you in your room with nice warm clothes ready for you, alright my dove?" Louis gently strokes Harry's wet hair from out of his eyes with nothing but fond engraved all over his face. Harry whimpers at the thought of his dad departing but gives an obedient nod anyway and puckers his lips for Louis to deliver him a kiss before he leaves Harry for what he knows is going to feel like perpetuity.

Louis chuckles at his sons' actions but sets a loving gentle kiss on his lips eagerly, giving a warm smile and strolling out of the bathroom, making sure to leave the door open a gap in case Harry requires him. Louis begins making his way to the kitchen to receive the piece of paper he has compiled in a drawer with the number of Harry's favourite take-out restaurants on it before retrieving the home phone from the living room and ordering their usual.

As Louis places the clothes he picked out for Harry in the dryer he worries back to what Zayn said. Louis isn't scared of many entities, but the name 'Desmond' makes his body shudder in an uneasy way. If he certainly is after Harry then that means that Louis is going to need to commit to putting together a plan to keep Harry out of harm's way for as long as he can.

And he knows just the way to do it.

hey! please don't kill me, i'm sorry it took so long for me to write but it's here and it's just getting started;)