P͜͡R͜͡O͜͡L͜͡O͜͡G͜͡U͜͡E͜͡

The skies grew darker telling everyone that it was time for fall.

FཽLཽAཽSཽHཽBཽAཽCཽKཽ

"Wee!" I yell as I jump in the big leaf pile. My dad had worked all day on that pile.

Then my dad followed by crashing on top of me throwing leaves on my face.

That's when Will showed up. "Hey Will!" I called out. My dad then picked me up with his giant hands and threw me in the ginormous leaf pile.

"Daddy? Can I go play with Will?" I asked him, batting my eyes.

"Go right ahead pumpkin!" He replied. "Pumpkin" was his nickname for me. My mom hated it.

"That's the most stupid name I have ever heard of!" She would always say. "What's wrong with it? She's sweet and filled with love just like Pumpkin Pie!" My dad would reply. Then my mom would roll her eyes.

So I ran up to Will-my best friend-and we made our own leaf piles. Will and I also had leaf battles and we made leaf pies followed by mud pies.

"Oh my god!" My mom said when Will and I stumbled into the house laughing. I do admit I guess I did look a little messy with mud in every possible place there could be on my body.

After that Will had to go home since he looked like a mud mummy. I got a warm bath with extra bubbles.

At a little after eight o'clock my father tucked me into my pink and purple perfect bed followed by Bunny Tummy, my favorite stuffed bunny.

My dad then told me a story about a girl who always dreamed of finding her true love. Then one day as she was roaming around the woods she met the most wonderful handsome prince that cared very deeply for her. And they lived happily ever after! Forever.

"One day I'm going to meet my Prince Charming!" I said with glee. "I'm sure you will Pumpkin." My dad assured me. Then he gave me a warm kiss on the forehead. He then turned on my nightlight and shut the door.

Then I fell into a deep sleep dreaming about me and some very handsome prince dancing all day and night.

ϯσ ɓε ɕσηϯίηմεδ...