CཽHཽAཽPཽTཽEཽRཽ 2 "Michael"

I wake up in the morning to hear birds chirping and I can smell bacon cooking in the stove.

Life is good, I thought to myself.
I scurried over to my messy closet to find a blue tank and purple booty shorts. After, I rushed over to my bathroom.

First I soaked myself in tanning oil. Then I put on my bikini, over that I put on my shorts and tank top. After that I put my poofy brown hair in a messy bun and finally applied makeup.

~Downstairs~

When I arrived at the breakfast table all my mam said was, "HONEY!? WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN THAT SKIMPY THING?!" She screamed, dropping a pan.

"Mom calm down I'm gonna take it off. Girls wear skimpy stuff like this over their bathing suit!" I can't believe she totally flipped on me like that. She is way too over-protective!

So after I ate my bacon I grabbed my iPhone off the kitchen counter and ran out the door.

I was so lucky my family and I moved out to a house where it will only take you five seconds to get to the beach.
And besides, my tans fade fast.

The beach is so perfect! As soon as my toes touched the sand I was smiling from ear to ear! I know I should've invited Will, Sage and Savannah but I felt like I needed "me" time!

So I set up my beach towel, my chair, and my beach umbrella. I then lay down on my belly and started to read my favorite book "Wonder". It has always been my favorite book.

"Chapter 1" I read. "It's not cool being me. Sometimes I wish-" someone was interrupting my reading.
I glanced up. This total hot guy was standing above me looking down to me.

I immediately stood up. "Um can I help you?" I asked, trying to keep calm.

"Sorry I was just walking and I saw the most amazing, beautiful girl so I just had to stop and ask who is this stunning girl?" He said. I was stunned and I think I blushed a million times.

I mean seriously? What guy is so forward. He was being very irritating but his green eyes met mine and butterflies did loopy-loops in my stomach.

"Oh thanks. I'm Ellie." I said looking at the ground.

There was silence. "And you are?" I asked kind of nudging him.
"Oh I'm Michael!" He said proudly.
"I was about to go for a swim." He began. He caught my attention, I stared up at his dark eyes. "Would you want to join me?" He finally asked.
I have no idea why but today I felt brave. And besides, it was summer. This is the summer I wanted to remember things. Having an adorable, flirty type of guy is a great start!

Finally I stood up and was feeling risky so I got really close to him and whispered closely to his ear, "Yes."
He put out his hand and I took it.

No matter how nervous I was I kept on going with him. I didn't look down. This boy didn't know who I was and I didn't know him. I wanted to make a good first impression for him.

When we made it to the ocean I let the cold saltwater flood in between my toes. The next thing I know someone kicks water on my back. I turn around to find Will standing there.

There were lots of mixed feelings flying in my mind.

I was happy to see Will but I really wanted some time to get to know Michael. He was cute, and flirty. I really liked that about him.

"Hey El!" He said, still kind of laughing. "Will, what are you doing here?" I asked. "Well, I went to your house but your mom told me you were at the beach." Will explained.

I think he then noticed Michael standing a few feet behind me, looking very confused. Will did a double take and before he could even start with the questions I decided to start the talking. "Will I'd like you to meet Michael." I said glancing at Michael, who was smirking at me. He wasn't smirking at me the way Will did Michael did it very differently, in a special way. And it made my heart sing.

The two of them shook hands. And there was quiet. All you could hear was the sound of the waves crashing onto the white, powdery sand.

To be continued...